Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A140 diodes in stock! Not a GB! $42.50 Shipped!

Alright, I decided to order a projector on top of the current group buy that I am running so I'll have diodes available for shipping in 3 days.

To order go to this website

445nm Laser Diodes

This is only for a140 diodes, 130 diodes are still running as a GB.

I'll be keeping this up as long as I am financially able. If my "diode reserve" falls to a point that there would be a delay in shipping I will let you know here.

PM me with any questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: ped

Are there diode still available?
I'm surprised there aren't more people interested. I never thought the 445nm craze would die down.

-Tony

Yep, I still have around 15 or so left, ready to ship Monday morning.

Gata

Do you have any 445 aixiz lenses you could sell along with a diode? I sent you a pm but you didn't answer.

No, I don't have any at the moment. I'll have some in a few days though.

i'm definitely interested but i just dont have the money right now and i dont know enough about lasers to build one yet. that seems like a great price though

dar303

Hi,

I got my diodes today, thanks.

But seriously, what did you think about when packing them?
They were inside non-antistatic plastic zip-lock bags inside a piece of synthetic cotton like material...that is a static electricity generator!

These diodes are however very rugged and you had made a shorting solder bridge between pins so they probably survived but why push it?
I won't have the possibility to test them for another couple of weeks maybe but i'll report if they are ok when I do.

Last edited: