Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Show I Made

It's not a live show and is slower than most shows you've seen before. I've made plenty before, but this is the only one that looks halfway decent on video. There's some slight audio misalignment due to the dubbing I did. As with all laser shows, there's inherently a lot more flicker than would be noticeable if you yourself were present. But not at all a bad capture IMHO. Anywho...

I hope you like it! :D

Direct link

Jaseth

That is absolutely amazing! One of the best shows I have ever seen! I love the choice of colours and you use some very attractive effects without going overboard..
Only one question: why 1050mW of green? Do you ever ever come close to using half with analogue modulation? ö

Probably not:shhh: I haven't measured. I already had a 1W lying around and didn't feel like buying another lower power green. The advantage is that it can be programmed to do green-only shows at full power should I feel the need.

sweet I love the end at around 2:30. now i know why everyone likes beam shows so much

Last edited:

ReNNo

That is great.
Amazingly bright beams.
1W of green does your job :D

I for one am not at all familiar with laser shows, all I have to say, is that I know that song.

We played that song back in high school, it was entitled, "Pilatus, Mountain of Dragons"

I played trumpet, so I naturally love this song since I got to play melody.

Nice lasers too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUxkwKEztk

try it i'll pay you ok maybe i am broke i had to ask lol
this is the only video i can find and its very strange but i bet it would look cool if you made it with your lasers lol

album -----------Super Swinging Sounds
Artist------------ white zombie
Song-------------- Blur the technicolor (poker from stud to strip mix)

Last edited: