Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

A new (expensive) projector to get lasers from?

Hiemal

New Acer Hybrid Projector is the First of its Kind

Enter the Acer K750 LED-laser hybrid, the world’s first combination projector.

I thought C@si0 was... :confused:

But regardless, this makes me wonder what kind of diodes she has in her.

Dr_Evil

Last edited:

AnthoT

1W of green :na: :p:

But imagine there was :eek:

ARG

It probably has 9mm's making the green light. Blue LED is for the blue, and red for the red.

Last edited:

Gryphon

^So basically nothing that K@5!0 hasn't already done :p

Prakash123

Hi guys.I dont know much about lasers.are they any singaporeans in this forum?I ordered a green laser pointer from eBay about 5mw.it took about a month for it to be shipped from HK and arrive in sg.but sadly it got detained by ICA at singpost HQ.and they told me the laser is not approved by NEA and that I can have it in sg.do any of guys know where I can get a laser pointer probably of higher power and use it in sg?

ARG

^So basically nothing that K@5!0 hasn't already done :p
Well, I don't think C@$y-oh has a projector with 9mm diodes. I'm pretty sure DTR doesn't get the 9mm's from a C@$y-oh.

DrSid

Hi guys.I dont know much about lasers.are they any singaporeans in this forum?I ordered a green laser pointer from eBay about 5mw.it took about a month for it to be shipped from HK and arrive in sg.but sadly it got detained by ICA at singpost HQ.and they told me the laser is not approved by NEA and that I can have it in sg.do any of guys know where I can get a laser pointer probably of higher power and use it in sg?
It would be good idea to start separate thread for the question.