Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

A massive LaserGlow Order

K

kingzilla

millionaire

Holy man thats how many they have in stock right know that crazy i should tell them to send some to my house and think of 100 herc 400mw burning know there is some serious fun

Justin

Considering that the shipping charge is $10,000 I would be happy to personally hand-deliver this order to you, along with a box of complimentary chocolates. We eagerly await your order confirmation. ;)

nes_ds

Justin said:
Considering that the shipping charge is $10,000 I would be happy to personally hand-deliver this order to you, along with a box of complimentary chocolates. We eagerly await your order confirmation. ;)
Better go rent a semi ;D

S

SenKat

Justin said:
Considering that the shipping charge is $10,000 I would be happy to personally hand-deliver this order to you, along with a box of complimentary chocolates. We eagerly await your order confirmation.   ;)
Gratitude of that magnitude would not be adequately expressed with a mere box of chocolates...I believe it would have to be ...wait...Chocolates...Yeah - GREAT idea ! I'll help you drive up there, or over there - whatever ! I would love to personally demonstrate each laser to ensure that they were not damages in transit cause of my crappy driving ! LOL

K

kingzilla

If ever I can order that many laser, I'll give free herc 400s all the way round! ;D