Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A little sunshine for the tough times we live in

These days it can be hard to find something to smile about, but I couldn't help but smile when I watched this. There's something about that old-school sound that I've always enjoyed.. it's good that there are folks still laying it down like this:

Very depressing. Kinda like a false, synthetic or misleading, that's it! A misleading advertisement for folks who cant dance. like me..I have two left feet.

I'm gonna down a 5th and comb the web for local dancing lessons..

Last edited:
Hard to watch without smiling.

@DarkSide - You just need a few more drinks. Everyone dances... just not sober;)

ped

^^ Thats...Thats hard to watch without a lump appearing in your throat :cryyy:

I know I'm a skeptic, but the question is how can she talk without ever hearing a word spoken? She said she was born deaf.

ped

^^

There are similar questions in the YT comment page...

I know I'm a skeptic, but the question is how can she talk without ever hearing a word spoken? She said she was born deaf.

Wow. She was probably born with 30% hearing but probably had only partial hearing in one ear. Legally she is considered deaf/hearing impaired. Being deaf doesn't mean she can't hear. I know that sounds strange to say, but it's actually quite true.

daguin

^^

There are similar questions in the YT comment page...

Wow. She was probably born with 30% hearing but probably had only partial hearing in one ear. Legally she is considered deaf/hearing impaired. Being deaf doesn't mean she can't hear. I know that sounds strange to say, but it's actually quite true.

Beyond the comments, you can read her blog (born again warning!)

In the world, but not of the world...

Peace,
dave

I keep this on my desktop for when I need to smile

Peace,
dave

Yep! That's genuine, 100% pure joy.. I saw another one recently in which a baby, maybe 8-9 months old, heard his mother's voice for the first time. Definitely brightens your day in a way that very little else can.

Last edited:
burp!

I think that was a few too many 5ths...

Now wheres this mute naked broad XXX video?

Dammit! And I was hoping for a video of you dancing after drinking a 5th or so.. no doubt top quality entertainment!