Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a Cool flourecent Picture using green laser.

It's just a small lifting weight, with purplish coating out the outside, but it doesn't look florescent AT ALL, but it lit up, so i took this picture with my friend's camera.

high res picture:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6121/dscf6602aazb7.jpg
dscf6602smallwb2.jpg

I definitley agree!  :D Can't wait for my blu-ray to arrive, it will fluoresce almost anything!
If you wonder why I have a bowling pin on the floor, the answer is that is also fluoresces with green. :p

Attachments

• Laser_047.jpg
    Laser_047.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 73

diachi

Some glow sticks flouresce, My sister has a pink one from ages ago that flouresces well, and also some GITD material ( Usually orange coloured ) will flouresce .

Flourescence is cool even with green, But I'd love to see BR

Diachi

Switch

All you need is some non toxic orange dye of some sort :p Maybe to mix with fog juice and have really cheap orange lasers in your club :D Or if you had many colours and use blu-ray lasers, and several foggers(one in every corner) so the beams would have different colours, depending on the area.So you could have a portion of the beam blue, another one green, another one orange...maybe a pink one too.That would be sweet. :D

daguin

Switch said:
All you need is some non toxic orange dye of some sort :p Maybe to mix with fog juice and have really cheap orange lasers in your club :D Or if you had many colours and use blu-ray lasers, and several foggers(one in every corner) so the beams would have different colours, depending on the area.So you could have a portion of the beam blue, another one green, another one orange...maybe a pink one too.That would be sweet. :D

Wouldn't the dye settle on everyone/everything?

At least you could tell if anyone snuck in late though.

Peace,
dave

Switch

Good point.Forget the dye idea.We need some fluorescing juice that just wears out like the regular stuff. :D Maybe you could end up somewhere with stuff like olive oil for green lasers.Or maybe a very small quantity of rhodamine B would be enough(don't know how non-toxic it is though) :-/

Switch said:

EHHH ive tried it, it didnt work. I first tried it mixed in with the fog juice, and nothing happened. I tried it in my garage where i dont care if the walls get tinted just a bit, so i dont recomend this inside. I tried it with all my laser colors (red green and bluray), and they juust looked like red, green, and bluray, so it didnt work.

I then tried it straight from the spray can. I sprayed the fluorescent spray in front of the beam, and it was really cool because the beam was bluray colored at first, then where the spray was going it was orangish, and then it went back to bluray colored! Im not sure why it didnt work in the fog, maybe i needed a higher quantity in the mixture, or maybe the fog machine filtered it out or something, but it didnt work.

Maybe someone could get this to work, thatd be awesome. Next time i get some of the fluorescent spray paint ill make a video, but right now im all out of it.

Switch

The laser companies should research this :p The next step would be GITD fog :D
Just wave your blu-ray in the air and charge up tiny particles that glow for a small amount of time.That would be totally sweet. :p

diachi

Feed some GITD plastic into a blender ( Like on Will It Blend ? ) and then you have GITD smoke  ;D I dont care If anyone tries this, yes it was my idea, but A) I have no blender and B) I dont want to breathe in GITD smoke,after all the other toxic fumes I already breathe already ::)

[highlight]EDIT : WILL IT BLEND : http://www.willitblend.com/[/highlight]
Diachi