Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A cool blu-ray illumination video.

Razako

Just having some fun with a blu-ray.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHOqDnE9EI0[/media]

haha, thats so cool. And man...fix your scanner! ;D

its funny though, as I was watching this I thought "it would be neat to have somebody use a scanner on some GITD material"..then you whipped it out, lol.

But seriously, you know how cool it would be to paint a wall of GITD (using Strontium aluminate) and use a scanner against it. That would be so neat.

Razako

I made the target material by melting 6 different colors of gitd plastic in an old pie tin.
When hit with a blu-ray it produces green, neon orange, blue, pink, red and various other colors where the plastic is mixed.

Switch

Well that totaly looks like fun :D

leukoplast said:
haha, thats so cool.  And man...fix your scanner!  ;D

its funny though, as I was watching this I thought "it would be neat to have somebody use a scanner on some GITD material"..then you whipped it out, lol.

But seriously, you know how cool it would be to paint a wall of GITD (using Strontium aluminate) and use a scanner against it.  That would be so neat.

I think there's a video in an old thread here with someone using a 2 motor spiro scanner and a bluray on a wall with gitd paint making all kind of cool patterns and trails and stuff.