Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A bit worried

I recently made a deal with ciscoyao715. Has anybody here dealt with this person before? Is he reliable? I sent him money almost 9 days ago. It should have definately arrived by now. He's not replying to my e-mails, and I have been very polite thus far.

Andrew

Biggest thing is to not jump the gun.
Pretty hard to fix a conflict once you -rep or publicly call him out

Blord

10 days shipping can happen. I would wait a little longer.
As ped said you have 45 days time at PP to dispute the case.

Okay guys, thanks! Not calling him out at all, in fact when goes through I plan on giving him good rep. The only thing is there is a bit of lack of communication.

ped

^^ sadly that does happen, just have to remember some people simply dont have much time to come online.

daguin

^^ sadly that does happen, just have to remember some people simply dont have much time to come online.

Yeah - ciscoyao715 came to us in mid 2009 then disappeared. Then he came back during the Arctic flood and disappeared again. This time it looks like he came back just to sell the laser.

I feel so used :na:

Peace,
dave

Reactions: ped
Just letting everyone know I got my 445nm yobresal in the mail today with a charger and batteries. Now most of it is here and I am relieved. Sorry if I raised any alarms, I'm kinda a noob. I'll let you know when the rest gets here.

Andrew

Last edited:
No one here that actually HAS lasers could fault you for your anxiety, I personally get a little antsy in the pantsies when I have stuff coming in the mail that is "going to be awesome!"
Actually, come to think of it.... That has been every day for the last 6 months....
DAMN YOU LPF!!! :crackup:

Reactions: ped

jakeGT

i love lpf. my wallet hates it though.
my 1.983W 2d mag from DTR will clarify back me up on this

Going outside to check the mail box is normally the most exciting part of my day...