Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A big laser to compinsat for my little wii

senkat

my laser is nothing to laff at its powerful and is part of the zoro point energy reserch program i call it the gregger! ;D

chido

I still don't believe that's Greg, I never met him, but I don't think he'd go as low as to spam the forum where he spent a great deal of time and effort into. So whoever the hell you are, just get your @$$ out of here, sooner or later you'll be banned anyway so you're just wasting your time.

T

timelord

This is funny I know my mate is not behind this false handle as he's washed his hands of this forum.
Whoever it is he's got my support because he's made me laugh bigtime LMFAO!!!!
Gotta love that avatar too ;D ;D ;D

Read this post!

Actually, I consulted c0ldshadow, and he confirmed... senkat is not SenKat. i.e. its not greg.

c0ld checked the IPs, the new guy is not greg, at least it isnt his IP, and the IP doesn't seem to be a proxy.

senkat

im not your mate dude, tell them what makes you a traitor whilst spreading your bs

senkat

Re: Read this post!

BlueFusion said:
Actually, I consulted c0ldshadow, and he confirmed... senkat is not SenKat. i.e. its not greg.

c0ld checked the IPs, the new guy is not greg, at least it isnt his IP, and the IP doesn't seem to be a proxy.

No proxy huh? the brainiacs continue their reign ::)

then again... maybe a pissed off forum user? that's more than the regular level of Timelord-hate. :p

senkat

its funny how I jumped from isp-anyones to- texas, boing,boing,boing ;D