Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A big +1 for Mohrenberg

I figured after the mailman just dropped off the 5th-8th hosts I've ordered from Mohrenberg that I should mention just how great his products are (as if we needed any more confirmation) :D

Communication on all orders has been excellent. I swore I wasn't going to bother him about the hosts since he said the one would take about 2-3 weeks to arrive from China but curiosity got the best of me today and I had a reply within an hour or two. As always the workmanship is top notch no matter if it's one of the cheaper hotlights or the monster saik. If you need a good host or other product he offers you really can't go wrong with them so don't hesitate to order from him as his kits are top notch!

O BS your making that all up :crackup:

Yep Moh is getting pretty good at spinning the metel
next he'll be making hosts...

O BS your making that all up :crackup:

Yep Moh is getting pretty good at spinning the metel
next he'll be making hosts...

the hell i will. I want nothing to do with that. Ugh, makes me gag thinking about trying to make custom hosts on my 7x10 mini lathe.

HaHa You're afraid to try as 3 or 4 others on here would go to MO and beat your ass.:na:

plus i don't wanna spend the moeny on all the extra thread taps i'd need :D

LaZeRz

Yeh, btw thanks heaps Jeff for answering all my questions, yeh I've seen heaps of his nice lathe work, hmm if you gag when thinking about making hosts on your lathe then. What monster lathe does Ehgemus have?

Btw what shipping does Jeff offer? For 9 dollars it must be priority shipping right?

Thanks again Jeff for those hotlights :)

LaZeRz

Yeh, btw thanks heaps Jeff for answering all my questions, yeh I've seen heaps of his nice lathe work, hmm if you gag when thinking about making hosts on your lathe then. What monster lathe does Ehgemus have?

Btw what shipping does Jeff offer? For 9 dollars it must be priority shipping right?

lol FlaminPyro is Jeff
I'm Matthew

Mohrenberg = Matthew Ohrenberg

Mohrenberg = Matthew Ohrenberg=awesome seller+all around great guy

never ever had any problems with moh. id actually rather deal with him than a lot of other sellers i deal with. he doesnt BS anybody and has always told the truth about whats going on with orders. thats my kind of guy!

Maby there is a typo in here cuz the only place I offer $9.00 shipping is to over seas

O Maby you were refering to my GOLD plated Rhodium tipped purple aniodized shipping container :thinking:

I don't make hot lights kits that's Moh, Curley !

Maby there is a typo in here cuz the only place I offer $9.00 shipping is to over seas

O Maby you were refering to my GOLD plated Rhodium tipped purple aniodized shipping container :thinking:

I don't make hot lights kits that's Moh, Curley !

I charge $9 for international orders :)
1 hotlight is ~$5 shipped internationally, 2 hotlights is ~$9

That is only for overseas though, i charge about $3 for canada....it's a lot cheaper.