Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

8x <500mW for sale-SOLD

Hi guys,
I'm in need for money at the moment and i might have to sell my 8x.
It's a <500mW unit uses dr.lava flexdrive at 330mA,Larry 405nm lens,custom made host from MISTERWILLING(anodized black)with focusing ring.Uses 18650 battery(not included).
As i said in the title i will may sell it i just want to see first if you guys are interested and what you're willing to pay for it.
For more info and video check the link in my signature.
Thanks

EDIT:this is finally for sale.looking for around 350$ shipped
2 EDIT:laser is sold.thanks for looking

Last edited:

Re: 8x <500mW for sale

Guys,sorry to bump again but i'm really in a need for money and i need to get this sold until Wednesday.

daguin

You have to give people time to read and consider. Your thread only dropped down the list a few slots. It is NOT necessary to bump it repeatedly in the same day. One bump a day will keep it near the top of the list.

Remember, no one wants to date the "desperate" girl. ;)

Peace,
dave

You have to give people time to read and consider. Your thread only dropped down the list a few slots. It is NOT necessary to bump it repeatedly in the same day. One bump a day will keep it near the top of the list.

Remember, no one wants to date the "desperate" girl. ;)

Peace,
dave

Yea dave,i know
it's just because i need the money asap...
Sorry

I might be interested in this, but I have a couple of questions.

In the review you did on this laser you stated that you paid $290 yet you are asking $350? I can understand if you bought the lens and focusing ring afterwards? otherwise I would be willing to negotiate on price a little if you are?

Are you willing to accept paypal and ship to the UK?

Jerry

I might be interested in this, but I have a couple of questions.

In the review you did on this laser you stated that you paid $290 yet you are asking $350? I can understand if you bought the lens and focusing ring afterwards? otherwise I would be willing to negotiate on price a little if you are?

Are you willing to accept paypal and ship to the UK?

Jerry

yea i bought it for 290$ complete if your interested i can do 320$.
OR PM for discussion.
thanks

EDIT:sending you a PM

Asherz

yea i bought it for 290$ complete if your interested i can do 320$.
OR PM for discussion.
thanks

EDIT:sending you a PM

So does that mean you didn't buy the extras after you bought the laser? So you're selling a used laser more than you bought it new?

So does that mean you didn't buy the extras after you bought the laser? So you're selling a used laser more than you bought it new?

yes.i wasn't remember how much i paid for it i just put this price because of the price of parts and te price of others 8xs.if your interested we can discuss it through PM.

Asherz... he needs the money... and he can ask any price he wants, just cause its used doesn't mean it necessarily needs to be cheaper then what he bought it for.

Asherz... he needs the money... and he can ask any price he wants, just cause its used doesn't mean it necessarily needs to be cheaper then what he bought it for.

Thanks for that bob.anyway i think 350$ is a good price for an 8x but if someone think otherwise we can discuss it.

Asherz

That's fine, I didn't say he couldn't it's just not normally done, I wish you the best of luck with your sale :)