Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

750mW laser for only $20!

"(6.) It has a bright LCD Flashlight"

I have been WAITING for this technology!  ;D

"and it looks like an expensive execuitive ink pen used by a business execuitive" (LMFAO)

"IR Band High Performance Xeon/Ruby Laser Transducer"

It's like he ingested a parts list and threw up sections of it into that description.

Gata

I called the guy using VoIP and a voice manipulating program. He told me this long story about how his grandson was shining it as cars on the highway. He said it was 750mW. Anyway I ran out of time with the VoIP before I would have intentionally hung up on him. Everyone should call and bug the heck out of him.

It gets BETTER and BETTER! Look at this:

Hello,

I am a laser hobbyist and I am interested in your pen. Can you please send me a beamshot or a video of this laser burning?

Thanks,
Mark

His response-

From:Shakeit60000@aol.com (Yes I encourage you to spam it, ask for pictures)

Good evening, I'm Floyd. I do have some one coming to look at it shortly.
I will let you know if it sells. Otherwise, this one shoots an extremely brilliant
beam that makes a "streak" into the air just like one of those lights you see
that are used to promote store and mall grand openings! Likewise it can
pop balloon's, kill big tropical fish right through a water filled fish tank, or
in one case we made a Pit Bull Terrier Dog back down when it was aimed
at him. As for burning holes in thick paper...no problem! It will even pierce thick
Aluminum Foil. We've learned that it can also ignite gasoline on contact too.
It's almost lethal! But let us get back to you.

Sincerely,

Floyd

Now is that classic or what?! (By the way, pseudolobster, if you thought I was serious in this post, do you need a helicopter with a vertical eject seat?)

-Mark

jmg0064l.jpg

;D

Notice how he never said anything about the video in his response except "Let us get back to you"

"excellent grades in Astronomy therefore at the time"
wtf, lol.

If you try it out, watch it, that thing is freakin dangerous. With his description it would be a force that even Zeus himself could not reckon with!

But in all seriousness...Go to the guy's house dressed nice with a clipboard and a pen in your hands and knock on his door. Then when he opens up say: "Hi, I'm with the electric company and I'm here to check your-" (Shove him out of the way) "I'm gonna get that stupid f-in laser!!!"

Then you can put pictures on the forums of the 5mw red laser module and clear plastic pen you stole :D

Lotus_Darkrose said:
If you try it out, watch it, that thing is freakin dangerous. With his description it would be a force that even Zeus himself could not reckon with!

But in all seriousness...Go to the guy's house [highlight]dressed nice with a clipboard and a pen in your hands[/highlight] and knock on his door. Then when he opens up say: "Hi, I'm with the electric company and I'm here to check your-" (Shove him out of the way) "I'm gonna get that stupid f-in laser!!!"

Then you can put pictures on the forums of the 5mw red laser module and clear plastic pen you stole  :D
Sir! I dress that way anyways :p Well, I'm simply not gonna bother with this absurdity. So absurd.

Lol.

"5mw red laser module and clear plastic pen" <--- Only semi-important part of anything in my last post ;D

He May Be GORT !

This could be Gort - came to after being dazed by the bad re-make of TDTESS ......Gort ..... Klaatu Barada Nicto !

Last edited: