Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

700mW 635nm Ehgemus

Kizaru

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you all my first ever 635nm in an Ehgemus custom host. I would like to thank Ehgemus for the sleek looking host and DTR for being kind of enough to build the thing for me. This has a Mitsubishi 500mW diode + G1 powered by 2x18650

Last edited:

Pilgor

Gotta love Ehgemus' hosts. Nice build.

Bit off topic, not sure if it has been asked. What happened to you kitty? The one in your avatar.

ARG

Bit off topic, not sure if it has been asked. What happened to you kitty? The one in your avatar.
You never know what your cat is up to

Kizaru

Not 100 percent sure, neighbours found him limping one day.. My guess is that he jumped off a fence or something.. That was a while back though, and he has made a full recovery since that day :)

Lmao that video.. Always wanted to put a gopro on one of my cats collar.. But they go through collars like toilet paper

Last edited:

ARG

Not 100 percent sure, neighbours found him limping one day.. My guess is that he jumped off a fence or something.. That was a while back though, and he has made a full recovery since that day :)

Lmao that video.. Always wanted to put a gopro on one of my cats collar.. But they go through collars like toilet paper
Glad to hear he got better, and I'm glad you liked the video :D

I think you can buy collars with cameras built in on amazon.