Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

60W: Turkey and Notebook

It's difficult to see, but there are ~2mm deep gouges all over it. Now my house smells like burning hair. Marvelous  :(

Attachments

• Turkey_001.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 43

Wow that turkey was cool burned it fast, I dont know if somone asked yet but how much did the laser cost?

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

YOU DA MAN!!!! MEAT!!! YEAH!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I hadn't expected the rapid outgassing, but it certainly makes sense now that I think about it. That was amazing. That would seriously HURT! You have my sincere gratitude for sacrificing the pleasant scent of your humble home in service to laser pyromaniacal folks such as I! :)

That thing ate through the notebook in no time - bet a telephone book would take under 7 seconds (well, we have 1.5" thick books here)!

Thanks again - great vids.

Dave

disma

ya, im for a vid of the phonebook! the turkey was hot turkey! Great vids man! Keep em coming! I wanna see what else it can do, now I REALY wanna build a co2.

Max

Kenom

LOVE IT!

How about a cellphone. Right on the screen and then right on the back!! that would be awesome.!!!!

Kenom said:
LOVE IT!

How about a cellphone.  Right on the screen and then right on the back!!  that would be awesome.!!!!

ive burned the pixels of my phone screen with my pheonix! ;D but i imagine the CO2 could do a bit more than that though. ;)

Things

i ACCIDENTLY burnt out some pixels on my laptop. ;D THAT wasn't the cause of that big line though. ;D

Benm

Hmm.. seems more suitable for branding horses than for preparing meals, but very cool :)

Another interesting idea to try: Light a piece of charcoal (the kind for the bbq or fireplace). I wonder if that works.

disma

Benm said:
Hmm.. seems more suitable for branding horses than for preparing meals, but very cool :)

Another interesting idea to try: Light a piece of charcoal (the kind for the bbq or fireplace). I wonder if that works.

Ya it is! Im gonna try that with my 17w, when I do it, ill post the vid.

Max

Do you still have the turkey video somewhere? The file seems to be MIA.