Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

600 mW DPSS custom green pointer + 150 mW OEM green for sale

The green was custom built a few years years ago and uses an O-like module. I hate to part with either of these but I lack income at the moment and lasers are less of an interest to me.

The custom green DPSS puts out roughly 600mW+ give or take. What's impressive about this laser is the only one of its kind in the world (at least in terms of looks and design). Batteries are 18650s I will include batteries + a charger.

What I forgot include in the picture is that the custom green also includes an expander lens. $600 for the custom green.

My other item is an OEM green, 150mW. It comes several safety features including
keys for the batties. AA lithium. It's very nice laser I'll set the price at $150 for now.
20symvd.jpg

9iscnq.jpg

$600 for the 600mW+ custom green + expander lens and battery charger included.

$150 for the OEM 150mW+ green pointer. Both can be LPM tested on request. Again the green DPSS is one of a kind.

Last edited:

I would love to see the Test for the 600Mw with Filter to make sure it's really 600Mw Green :)

LPM tests with IR filter for a $600 green are a must.... Maybe send to one of the vets to test independently.

Good luck with the sale:beer:

I hereby request said tests, as everyone else will.

Done. But it will take a few days to get the data. I'll ask daguin, he's also familiar with the custom green and no one will question his reputation.

This forum has changed a few years people could sell simply on trust but I see the forum sized has increased immensely!

I think the prices are reasonable I'll also include top quality OEM laser googles OD of 5. With purchase the of the custom green laser.