Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

6 month member, first time talker

Xenophobe

Hello all I've been a member for about 6 months now, sorry I never said hi yet. I have a hard time posting. I've made a few purchases from members and I feel I need to make at lest 50 post so i can give them the rep they deserve. Also there is a post about a company I feel very strongly about and I feel the story needs to come out about them. I see many people complain about them yet I've never seen a post about a purchase from them, this is about to change ( if there was a post from someone whos bought from them I missed it and I aplogise ). I will be posting it in the state awesome laser post by trevor. Thank you all for haveing me.

Mo13

Uhh, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you decided to start posting and stop lurking, lol. Enjoy your time here.

Xenophobe

You think I picked the name at random?
I'd say for a person who joins a forum and is phobic about posting for 6 months the name would be perfect.
Also loved the arcade game.

DEMONEX

You think I picked the name at random?
I'd say for a person who joins a forum and is phobic about posting for 6 months the name would be perfect.
Also loved the arcade game.
OK.

In french, in the common language, the term means racist.
I wanted to see how you would change the meaning of the word.
But I think that it is ambiguous.

edit: I think, the good term is agoraphobe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia

Last edited: