Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5mW true green laser pointer from DX

First of all, i want to say hello, because i'm new on this forum and on laser things.

And here's the problem :

I've ordered 5mW green laser pointer, it shipped on November 13, everything looks perfect, but, my friend ordered 30mW laser on October 18, and it been shipped on October 21, but he didn't get it yet. He contacted support, they told to contact Hong Kong post, he did so...And what do you think? They told that such an order even doesn't exist ! My friend again contacted support of DX, and they told, that it's not them problem ! Now, I'm afraid, that same will happen for me... I would understand, if I and my friend would live in USA, but we live in Lithuania... So, any suggestions?...

Yeah, i know, 10$ is nothing for you guys, when you buy lasers for ~600$, but for me it's much enough.

Last edited:

You really never know with DX, shipping times can vary so much that I usually don't worry when stuff seems to be taking so long from there. I have had stuff from DX take only a little over a week to arrive all the way up to two months after ordering for me to get my stuff.

well, thanks for the answer styropyro, i hope i'll receive my laser ASAP... Off topic = i saw your review of 5mw DX laser on youtube, so i want to ask, do you see the beam of 5mW laser on night? thanks again.

DJNY

of cource are u able to see the 5mw dx beam at night. there are much more vids around there as proof

D

Deleted member 8382

Welcome BrosTito. Could you tell me the tracking number for the "lost" package of your friend? Although they are slow, I've never had a single problem with tracked packages from them after hundreds of green pointers orders from them, looks strange to me...

Hallucynogenyc, I will try to get tracking number from my friend, because how to say, he's not my friend in real life, only on internet, but we're friends for a pretty long time, so i don't believe that he could lie. I'll send the tracking number to your PM if i'll get it.

EDIT : My friend says, that if for styropyro took even 2 months to get the laser, he'll wait too, and if he won't get it after 2 months, then he'll register on this forum and will try to fix that problem by his self.

Anyway, thanks guys, i think moderators can lock the topic :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

There are no moderators here and the admin don't lock topics when they are finished anyway ;)

Styropo said DX took 2 months to ship it, but if Dealextreme said it's shipped trust me that it's shipped. The strangest part is that if he got tracking number (and with the 30mW pointer it's free and selected by default), it's VERY strange that it' doesn't exist on the HK post... (it's the first time I hear about something like this and I repeat you I literally have hundreds of orders there)

Just for the record, I've ordered probably a combined total of $200 worth of lasers from DX. NONE of witch shipped within 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 8382

Keep in mind they won't split shippings unless it's a extreme case, like for instance ordering two items, having one in stock and knowing other will not be in stock in less than a month or so. If there's a single item in your same order that gets back ordered, all your order is back ordered.

Just my 2 cents ;)