Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW focasable green from bestofferbuy

50mW focasable green laser(CR2) with key lock. $39.00
Shipped out on the 7th and arrived the 15th to USA in surprisingly good condition. The laser came as described with 1 battery. Bestofferbuy says it takes 1 CR2 but the reviews say CR123 so I'm not positive which but the batts say 3.7v. It comes with an extender tube for using an extra battery but it is supposed to only use 1, I'd imagine using two would break the laser. Has a key lock with two keys and a wrist band. Nice steel laser with some nice weight to it. Feels like a quality product. Nice bright dot and visible beam in the light. Comes on dim and peaks at least 45mW if not more but I have no way to test it. It does touch clouds with a nice size dot. The focas feature adds to the fun. Gives off heat but haven't tried to burn with it yet. I have no clue to the manufacturer but it says "TopLaser 301". I am pleased with my laser and plan to buy the blue(violet) version next they have a vid of it burning through a chinese newspaper. So over all for 39 bux it was a steal. If you want a quality 50mW green go buy one. Its cheaper then those shitty pens too.
Dave

Okay sorry bout no pics but I do my internet activities on my smart phone and I'm not sure if it will let me upload pics. I will post some when I can get access to a real computer. The pics on their site are correct except knock off a few inches because you will have to take out the extender tube. It will pop balloons and cut thin black plastic. Puts holes in the hefty bags at point blank range. It didn't light the match but I didn't hold it for very long so it might if you have patience and a black marker.