Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW Blue Ray Laser from Led Shoppe

P4UL

*First post*
Anyways I bought this laser just about a week ago and it should hopefully be arriving sometime during this coming week. I'll post a review right when it gets here because I couldn't find one too detailed about this laser. But yeah sorry this isn't too informative. Just wanted to get a little of the excitement out. :D
Happy thanksgiving!!

P4UL

Huh, didn't think people in this forum were so negative. I just wanted to let people know there is an upcoming review for it. You don't need to be a dick.

Fiddy

you dont need to make a thread about your excitement.

P4UL

Okay once again I was just mentioning that I will be posting a review for it. I'm sorry I mentioned my excitement. I'm not forcing anyone to read this. If they click on it than they obviously were interested in the laser therefore will be glad when I post the review. I've seen others get a "welcome to LPF" or other enjoyable greetings but I get you. Just my luck.

Okay once again I was just mentioning that I will be posting a review for it. I'm sorry I mentioned my excitement. I'm not forcing anyone to read this. If they click on it than they obviously were interested in the laser therefore will be glad when I post the review. I've seen others get a "welcome to LPF" or other enjoyable greetings but I get you. Just my luck.

Fiddy's right people click on your thread hoping to see a review...instead they get a message saying "Ill review once I receive the laser".

If you do some reading there are several threads dealing with posts like this. In future please post when you actually have the laser and can review it. WRT other members receiving a warm welcome, well they wrote something interesting about themselves and gave a proper introduction. Theres a big difference between that and a non existent review. :beer:

P4UL

-102 rep points in 2 days. I think that could be a record. Mostly for such a silly thing. I don't see what harm i caused anyone in this thread. Like i said if people are interested in this thread (which based on the views quite a few people are) they will be glad when I post the review. I don't see whats so wrong with announcing an upcoming review but i'll avoid doing it again.

ARG

http://laserpointerforums.com/f59/reviewing-item-you-dont-have-73931.html
It's called the Review section..... not the Pre-Review section...
If you have a review.... by all means Post it.
If you don't have a review... then wait until you do..
Or if they are going to open a thread before the item has come in, the member should review the customer service/checkout/website functionality.

But I agree... People should calm down and actually wait for it to arrive.

Just hold it in until you have the laser :) Nobody really cares about upcoming reviews.

(which based on the views quite a few people are) they will be glad when I post the review. I don't see whats so wrong with announcing an upcoming review but i'll avoid doing it again.
Based on the views means that you were successful in misleading a number of members with your misleading title.

P4UL

Okay guys you caught me. I'm a troll. The only reason i posted this was to mislead people into thinking i had the laser. Good job. You guys should join CSI. Now time to make a new account because this ones already fucked. YEAH I SAID FUCKED. Ya'll gunna cry?

Fiddy

you do know having multiple accounts is a no no. The moderators here can match your IP from multiple accounts!

Okay guys you caught me. I'm a troll. The only reason i posted this was to mislead people into thinking i had the laser. Good job. You guys should join CSI. Now time to make a new account because this ones already fucked. YEAH I SAID FUCKED. Ya'll gunna cry?

LOL the only one that is going to cry is YOU!just because this is one of the most resource able forum all over the internet about lasers if not the best. so you are the one loosing. Also even a NEW member that have gone through all the welcome tips will notice right away that you are a troll . thats sad.. ;):whistle::knight::spank::twak::worthy:

LOL the only one that is going to cry is YOU!just because this is one of the most resource able forum all over the internet about lasers if not the best. so you are the one loosing. Also even a NEW member that have gone through all the welcome tips will notice right away that you are a troll . thats sad.. ;):whistle::knight::spank::twak::worthy:
You realise you just bumped a 5 day old thread, right?