Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500mW RGB laser

jayrob

Wow! Nice...

I didn't realize you get so many different shades! Nice addition to the show with your (blue?) blu-ray pointers. :)

Please do share the brand and model / price / etc...
Jay

Yeah I had them in my hands so I decided to shine em. They are 2 90mW blu-rays. The projector is a Laser King RGB

LK-MC2 RGB 500mW
LK-MC2 Red laser 350mW@650nm
Green laser 100mW @532nm
Blue laser 80Mw@473nm
All are CNI laser module in China High speed scanner :30000pps
Auto, Sound, DMX, and ILDA activation. Safety key , and remote control
Pictures:

Dimensions: 45*29*12(cm)
Weight: 12KG
Safety key to turn on the laser projector
Remote controller:
This can change the play mode or turn or off the machine

jayrob

Schweet! Now I know what to get one day...

Thanks for sharing this information.
Jay

seems not a bad spec there.

could you post a pic of the ilda test patter at 8 degrees running at 30k?

I would love too. Believe me I wish I still had my FB3. I am currently in the market for a DAC & Software. I want to get Mocha but I don't want to get the lite version because it will cut my scanner speed in half. The DAC being powered through the USB port is very appealing to me. Once I get a job I will bite the bullet and spend the $840 on it. I can already tell though that the alignment of these lasers is a little nasty. It isn't noticeable in the air and non-laserist can't usually tell but on the wall it is very obvious to me.

ah i see fair enough, why did you sell your fb3?

using a single blob of solder you can mod the fb3 to run on usb power, mine does.

i love moncha but if you have the money get an fb3

I sold me FB3 when I uncleared a bunch of my laser equipment. I bought a couple of motorcycles with the $$$ and paid for school. I am very interested in hearing how to mod the FB3 to power with USB I will check your site I haven't been there in a little while. I already know how to use the software that comes with the FB3 so I would much rather go that route. Plus it is cheaper.

its not on my site.

theres a post on pl about it

depends on the version.

the brand new ones from pangolin are usb powered now i believe

WOW!!! That is just awesome!!! One day... one day.... one day, I WILL have something like that, but first, I need to make some cash :-/

much better price than martins rgb lasers
How muuch would cost a rgv? Lg22x/803t/ dx module?

Kenom

Thats it. All future laser sales are going towards purchasing a complete RGB with DAC and software.

Even if you hadn't heard of the mod before and If you have basic electronic skills, connecting the 5V source from the USB cord to the 5V in on the DAC should be easy.

@ Cyparagon that's a good point. Seems like a simple enough mod, Get the USB cord, open it up and solder to the 5V in on the FB3. I think this is what I may end up doing.

@ Kenom, you'll wonder how you ever lived without one.