Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50 mw

green focusable 50 mw laser? still need goggles my friend has a regular 50 mw laser pen not focuasble and we don't need goggles

You DO need goggles with the nonfocusable one.

What is even the point of this thread? If you're trying to argue that goggles are not needed don't bother, go and use your lasers how ever you want, that is your perogative. Just don't post threads that some impressionable new person might read and think it is ok to not use protection.

i was just wondering.... we haunt had a problem with the brightness at all i was just wondering

i was just wondering.... we haunt had a problem with the brightness at all i was just wondering

The problem is that you may not be aware of the injury until later. It might not be immediately apparent.

You should really have goggles at 50mW for anything other than perhaps skypointing/astronomy use at night.

Any burning or indoor use really should have goggles.

They are your eyes, but it sure is a shame to watch someone take a chance with their vision when some goggles could save their vision.

yeah i know what u mean i have goggles now because i purchased a 405 nm blu ray 400 mw would this goggles work for a 50 mw green? and can u post any good 50 mw green ?