Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50 mw laser - good beam?

kranic

I'm looking for a green laser for around fifty dollars. i saw a good one on o-like: 50mW Transformable green laser/adjustable/burning
is this good for its price? i want a good strong visible beam, good build, focus, and burning is a bonus. Is this one good or is there another one i should be looking for?

kranic

they both look good. do you know if the beams are visible? day or night? watched a video on them and can;t really tell

Kranic:
If you see some of my other posts, you'll know I'm a BIG fan of LED Shoppe's lasers. They seem to be one of the better low-price providers of 50 mW lasers (like Rayfoss and O-Like), but they accept major US credit cards and they have free delivery. I've gotten their 50mW green silver-barreled lasers ($24.99), their 20mW keychain laser ($14.99?) and the 50 mW blue violet laser (aslo $24.99). And another 5$ off with the coupon code indicated on their website ::: www.ledshoppe.com ::: The Greatest Online LED Shoppe Worldwide

The lasers came in about 8 days and have been working great (they even throw in the standard AAA batteries). :yh:

Nice solid beam, very bright (as compared to my old 5mW and no flickering (in all fairness, the keychain one's beam seems to get messed up every once in awhile if the battery end cap isn't screwed on just right, but not a problem for me).