Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

5 Sanwu Stryker lasers with expanded lens and 26650 Orbatronics 5750 ma button tops

R

RequestedDelete1

I have five of these striker lasers By Sanwu lasers And I just don’t have the time for them they are all purchased within the last few months they have the best batteries money can buy in them each one of them have the expanded Lens kits on them, they are all in mint condition they are always kept in a pelican vault case I will try to include pictures if I can do so I’m not educated on this site much but I have the 7 W I know for sure I have the red triple beam laser the three beam I have Hey Green I’m not sure what nanometer it is I could get the details later from Francis at Sanwu Lasers I have a green purple so altogether there’s five to blue purple a Green and the triple beam read I will either sell these as a set or single them out but I am willing to make a deal but I’m not going to do the texting back-and-forth you can call Me at 217-204-8633 that’s a lot easier for me

R

RequestedDelete1

Sorry I tried to post the pictures with the original ad but like I said I’m not good at this so here’s the pictures I hope they sent this time but like I said I’m not gonna do it on here because I’m not good at this so my numberIs on the original post

R

RequestedDelete1

I guess the pics are not posting so I give up on the pics And I will send them when you call over the phone