Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

473nm labby PSU dressed up!

Well I decided to give that PSU a little more cooling, and make it look good too!
Take a look and lemme know what you think :) Each fan and the actual driver have their own switch so any combination of them can be run at same time.

thanks for looking!

-Dustin

LaZeRz

Nice!

Im picking up one of those fans, not for anything to do with lasers but to stick on the back of my Thermaltake V9 PC case :D

The fan goes with the colour of the laser. thats cool :)

Last edited:

Trevor

Based on your findings with cooling the driver, I think I'm gonna do the same. :D

-Trevor

LtKernelPanic

Nicely done! The PSU is the one thing I don't like about my laser. I have to go to rat shack today and pick up a fuse to see if my argon is salvageable or not and might pick up some parts to do something similar.

edit: Forgot ask how are you powering those fans? Do you have a small 12v DC supply in there which I assume is what the white cord is powering?

Last edited:
Nicely done! The PSU is the one thing I don't like about my laser. I have to go to rat shack today and pick up a fuse to see if my argon is salvageable or not and might pick up some parts to do something similar.

edit: Forgot ask how are you powering those fans? Do you have a small 12v DC supply in there which I assume is what the white cord is powering?
No, that cord is a 12V battery charger cord, On the inside its split into a clamp where I have the + fan wires and the - fan wires connected

-D