Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

462nm Jetlasers PL-E pro

Razako

Hey all, Just sharing a pic and the power reading I got from my new PL-E. I got this laser from Hakzaw1 and he sent a bunch of nice extras with it such as batteries, laser modules and a custom pushbutton tailcap to use instead of the keylock tailcap.

I popped in two fresh 26650's and gave it a decent 3 min run on my new LPM. The laser is perfectly up to spec. It climbs to 1470mw+ and stays there for the duration of the run. Overall I couldn't be happier with this transaction and the quality of jetlasers products. The color of this laser is a very soothing sky blue imo. It's distinctively different than the color of my 445/450nm units and my 465nm from Alienlaser.

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome! :)

Pretty stable unit too. That's always nice :p

-Alex

olympus mons

Hey all, Just sharing a pic and the power reading I got from my new PL-E. The color of this laser is a very soothing sky blue imo. It's distinctively different than the color of my 445/450nm units and my 465nm
Thats interesting that you say the color is noticeabley different than your 465nm. I wonder if you're PL-E isn't pushing into the 470's like the NDB7475 will do when driven hard. It would be great to see a side by side of these two lasers to compare the color differences.

Pman

I doubt he actually means that this laser looks lighter in corparson to his 465nm. I have at least 3 462nm and my pushed 465nm makes them look violet next to each other. Mine is being pushed harder than his though at a freaky 6W+ peak.
What does your Jet 473nm actually output O? My 50mW one climbs to 80mW. Wondering if you get double that with the 100mW one.

hakzaw1

Thats interesting that you say the color is noticeabley different than your 465nm. I wonder if you're PL-E isn't pushing into the 470's like the NDB7475 will do when driven hard. It would be great to see a side by side of these two lasers to compare the color differences.
- after taking lots of side by sides-- I see the need to also take pics of the lasers alone THEN compare pics side by side- depending upon camera it can make a diff. very glad you like your new JL lets see some nite shots w/ the BE:thanks::wave::D
last call for 'free CONUS ship' from Jetlasers may 10th midnite Houston tx- late orders are subject to available stock.