Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

45W laser

I hope they don't have any pets or small children around. If someone happened to accidentally cross that beam, it would probably mess up their day.. :-/

Ive seen that one already...I did like how the beam was making the cinder block red hot.

Is that the same guy who walked right thru the beam in another video? The room and set up look similar...

I want one too.

Would use it to burst the car tyres of some of the younger boy racers near me lol.

Switch

Schrecken_Licht said:
Is that the same guy who walked right thru the beam in another video?  The room and set up look similar...

Yea it's the same guy.It seemed that way to me too so I looked through his other videos. :p

i wish i had that laser! i would shine it through my spirograph and set it to stay as one pattern and burn the pattern in a wall!

travislikescoolstuff said:
i wish i had that laser! i would shine it through my spirograph and set it to stay as one pattern and burn the pattern in a wall!

That's actually kind of a cool idea! Just make sure you keep the fire extinguisher handy...

That looks and acts like a 15 watt system. My 40 watt water cooled tube is almost 4 feet long.

There's a GB for 15 watt RF excited tubes here.

Mike

Switch

travislikescoolstuff said:
Maybe you'd need special mirrors.It would probably crack glass and melt plastic.I would think front surface metal coated mirrors would work the best.

You can get these mirrors on ebay. They are first surface gold plated 20mm dia, $40 USD.

I've seen this too.
How bad do you think this is to look at without goggles?