Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm 100mw - 150mw 3v module

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, BY MAKING A PAYMENT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS LISTED ON MY E-BAY LISTING PAGE SO PLEASE READ MY E-BAY LISTING AS WELL AS THIS POST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT ME.
E-BAY LISTING LINK:

100mw 405nm blue violet 3v module DIY 100 - 150mw ~~ ~~ - eBay (item 230458170975 end time May-04-10 14:16:12 PDT)

Please contact me here for questions, concerns, or bulk order details.
You can also contact me at my personal e-mail purplefrogger7@yahoo.com Please note i do not respond to e-mails from purplefrogger7@aol.com this is strictly used for paypal payments only.

ALL LASERS ARE TESTED AND RESULTS ARE MAILED: I have a laserbee I power meeter and i test every laser and mail the results with the laser module, you will get its peak output and its resting output (after being on for 30-45 seconds) results will be writing on paper and included in the package. ALL testing is done with a hexagon heatsink from jayrob, i highly recomend investing in this heatsink to run anything longer than 20 second duty cycles, please closly monitor the temp of this module as DPSS modules operate poorly if to cold or too hot.

Wavelength: 405nm
Power:100mw - 150mw
Size: 13*120mm
Lens: Glass (focusable)
Power: 3v

PAYMENT:
Send money to purplefrogger7@aol.com on paypal.
There is no need to contact me to make a sale unless you have questions, concerns, or want more than 1 module.
I check my accounts daily and your laser module will be shipped within 2 days of recieving a cleared payment, and should get to you in 2-5 buisness days. I ship via usps in a smal flat rate box, your tracking number will be linked to the paypal transaction once the shipping lable has been printed.

Thanks for looking, happy shopping!

How do i trust you?You have only four post here and no reputation.Try selling something to a well known member of the forum and then if the feed back is good your sales might go.If not you are just the next scam artist here.

i am new here and i just wanted to get my name out there. yes i did copy and paste some of his things but hes my friend and im just getting started. he recommended me to this website and im just trying to get some sales so that my reputation does go up. i am not tring to scam anyone him and i get out product from the same company. if you have any doubts please feel free to ask him about me we live right down the road from each other.

it is also probably in your best interest to send one module to a respected member of the forum....say Daquin, Jayrob, or Don't Laze me Bro because they could test/inspect the laser module and post a review for you!!!
Best Regards,
WretchedMerc

me and craig or nexbox are not the same person. we are really good friends and he is helping me get into selling lasers. yes my post looks the same cause he already has all the legal stuff typed up, so yes i copy and pasted it cause it was easier then retyping everything. i am sorta mad that just because of you person searching for drama has to start making false accusations before getting his story straight. yes i do need to ask a respected member to test a module and then write a review.

me and craig or nexbox are not the same person. we are really good friends and he is helping me get into selling lasers. yes my post looks the same cause he already has all the legal stuff typed up, so yes i copy and pasted it cause it was easier then retyping everything. i am sorta mad that just because of you person searching for drama has to start making false accusations before getting his story straight. yes i do need to ask a respected member to test a module and then write a review.
I meant no disrespect just wanted to hear the truth and give some advice.