Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

400mw

Hi I was looking to get a high powered green laser and I came across these 400mw crown upgrade from o like and 400mw laser stick from lazerer I heard I can trust the companies so I was wondering witch would be a higher quality laser. What I care about is divergence beam quality and overall laser life ...I can use it for a while. I know of the importance of duty cycle and goggles. Links'. http://www.o-like.com/index.php?mai...e there are some very experienced people here

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 16589

o Like is very trustworthy and so is Lazereer. those lasers are good lasers.

The #1 company you cant trust is Wicked Lasers :gun:

Oh ok yeah they always seemed fishey and once I saw the 33 reasons not to buy wicked laser I was like yupp lol... But basically they our saying both lasers should be about the same quality just different body's ?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You are now banished permanently. I warned you about multiple accounts the other day and you just went right away and created a fourth. This is not fooling anyone.

• Dark shadow 68.205.254.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  • deathstarlaser 68.205.254.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  • jedisaber 68.205.254.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  • zombielaser 68.205.254.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Well, at least this one didn't contain laser or saber in the name like the last three :crackup: