Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

400+mW Laser-Wave Blue

I am selling my blue Laser Wave unit. I have no real use for it right now and I could use the cash. The unit outputs about 450mW for the first half hour then drops back down to 425mW and stays there stable. The unit was sent to me as a replacement for a damaged 250mW unit. I can guarantee that the unit will perform to spec when you get it and for 30 days following that period. I believe the unit is also still under warranty from Laser-Wave so it should still have about 10 months left on it.

The unit is brand new and probably has ~2 hours on it from me. It was tested on 2 meters, and the power was witnessed by Junktronix.

gottaluvlasers sells the 400mW unit for $3700, and a 300mW for $2900. I will sell this one for $2800 shipped worldwide including tracking and insurance.

Pictures to come in a few minutes.

As much as we do not get along , i do have to say that i would LOVE to be able to afford this laser.

hey BEN! can i take a look at the laser in person? i'm located very close to cupertino.
(err.. not sure if i can quite afford to buy that though.. damnnit.. nvm (posted before i saw the price.. :eek: got too excited..)

hmm... crap.. we can try to meet up still.. i dunno.. i need laser knowledge downloads into my brain anyway..

Last edited:
hey BEN! can i take a look at the laser in person? i'm located very close to cupertino.

(err.. not sure if i can quite afford to buy that though.. damnnit.. nvm)

hmm... crap.. we can try to meet up still.. i dunno.. i need laser knowledge downloads into my brain anyway..

Sure, I will send you a PM.

nice.. both are monster systems.. too bad we never got to see pics of the blue

You would be about 50 miles out. You will be up in the north east bay. I would be happy to have you come down and check the blue and the green out if you would like, however, the new green will not be here, there is a 8W 532nm system, and a 2W 532nm system ready to go if you want a demo.