Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

400-500mw Green, where to buy?

I'm new to this forum, and I'm a girl that LOVES lasers for a LONG time (didn't see many girls here lol) and now I'm looking for a powerfull green. :)

I saw many green reviews in this forum, but I still don't know where is a place that I can trust to buy 400mw green. Is O-like a good place to get this kind of power? I don't want to buy a 400mw green that have 200mw of IR and 200mw of green light. Will O-like deliver 400mw of green for US$519? Because the same output at dragonlasers is more than US$1000,00.

I also saw a review of a rayfoss 350mw green that it only delivered less than 200mw green.

Please, tell me if O-like is a good idea or if I can find 400mw green for less than US$600,00

Thanks

try laserglow.com they have high quality green lasers.

oh and welcome to the forum!

udanis

Send user jetlasers a pm. They sell some that are that powerful, and there is a group buy going on.

cd520

I will also echo the suggestions for Jetlasers. I recently aquired one of their greens and I am completely happy with the purchase and speed of delivery.