Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4 x Kryton Barrels SOLD

Freyth

I have 4 Kryton Barrels from the first run and would like to sell them off since I no longer need them. They have never been used.

Look here for more information: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1193790319

I'm asking for $45 for 1, $85 for 2, $130 for 3 and $170 for all 4. (All prices include shipping by registered airmail)

I only accept Paypal (cash or cc). Please state your interest here and PM me immediately to get my paypal address.

Shipping is by registered airmail which comes with a tracking number. Shipping time ranges from 1 week to 2 weeks. Express shipping will be additional but probably not worth as it costs about $50 extra.
I live outside the US, in Singapore (South East Asia, if anyone of you is wondering) and so worldwide shipping is available and necessary.

Please PM me should you have any questions.

daguin

Re: 4 x Kryton Barrels

I'll take the other two

Peace,
dave

BluRay

Re: 4 x Kryton Barrels

DARNNNNNNNNNN IT.
Daguin always beat me to the punch. ;D

What you say Daguin? 1 each? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? :)

Tommy

daguin

jake21 said:
yes i did, and it has been sent out the day i got it

So he already has one for personal use.

Thanks Jake.

Peace,
dave

BluRay

Yeah he did, i misread the thread thought it was the kryton Groove, the new one. thats why i said dont worry :)

TOmmy

BluRay

i really really want the Groove barrel. But this one will befine for now. Still hoping to get the new K Groove barrel.

Tommy

daguin

BluRay said:
Yeah he did, i misread the thread thought it was the kryton Groove, the new one. thats why i said dont worry  :)

TOmmy

I got it now.

Ta

Peace,
dave

daguin

My barrels arrived today. FAAAAAAAASSSST!

Thanks Freyth

Peace,
dave