Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4 Awesome Blu-rays-->Only 1 Left!!<--

i have 4 blu-rays for sale they are all runing at about 38ma. they have a great beam at night and run off of a standard 9V battery. here is a video of them soon on youtube and here is a pic. i am saving for an rpl and i am only these 4 laser away so Thanks for any interest. If you have any please send me a pm or an email at lazarmitch@aol.com
OH yea my asking price is $120 each provided you pay shipping and a 5% paypal fee :)
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkgIXaW9fmg

Attachments

• asdsafdfa.JPG
    asdsafdfa.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 73

Re: 3 Awesome Blu-rays-->For Sale<--

I'm going to buy one of these as soon as someone sticks one in a cheap DX flashlight so I can carry it around :)

dude they are really tiny they are only 3.9 inches by 2 inches by .8 inchs. they are not big at all

i hate it i put one in a DX elly light and it was so beautiful, then it burnt out

no , thats not what i meant, i meant i hate it when i burn out my diodes i am gonna start putting them in boxes like your s they are harder to short cicuit , in metal flashlight they bun out so easily

oh ok sorry i misunderstood that haha

oh yea i just finished my forth so now 4 are for sale :)

toked323 said:
no , thats not what i meant, i meant i hate it when i burn out my diodes i am gonna start putting them in boxes like your s they are harder to short cicuit , in metal flashlight they bun out so easily
er... the case determines if it will short out or not?

Well all of the lasers I own are in flashlight casings so I can just slip em in my pocket and don't look to conspicuous. i'm not interested in carrying an ugly box with me, lasers are purely aesthetic with me! Anyways I'm still waiting for a blu-ray in a flashlight :p preferably one that runs on cr123as

Re: 4 Awesome Blu-rays-->For Sale<--

no, no, what he means is that he had toruble insulating the diode from the case

ANY flashlight (almost any) uses the flashlight housing as the (-) ground, if that comes in contact with the bluray's housing (the bluray also shares it's ground with it's case) then the current is no longer limited the way it used to be, which will likely break the diode, or make an LED out of it

it's not a problem with sticking it in your pocket, it's a problem with simply putting everything it takes to make the bluray work into the flashlight housing AND keeping it seperately insulated form the flashlight

AKA, pain in the ass.

Skram0

rubberband said:
dude they are really tiny they are only 309 inches by 2 inches by .8 inchs. they are not big at all
That's like 8.58 yards by 2 inches by .8 inches. That ain't tiny at all. ;)