Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

30mw DX True Greenie RMA

so i'm communicating with dx to get a RMA for my mode hopping DX true 30 and it seems the shipping is too much for me to send it back, this I already knew, anyway now they are asking me if there is anyone locally that can fix my Laser LOL my poor greenie. I guess they have no clue what it is they sell. Anyway let's see what they have to say now I said sure if you send me a tested module i'll fix it.

just tell them that there is no people near you that can fix the unit. And what do you mean by allot of money for shipping?

bobobob121 said:
just tell them that there is no people near you that can fix the unit. And what do you mean by allot of money for shipping?

about 13 euro from Italy almost the cost of the laser.

thejunkmonger said:
[quote author=bobobob121 link=1211640040/0#1 date=1211640794]just tell them that there is no people near you that can fix the unit. And what do you mean by allot of money for shipping?

about 13 euro from Italy almost the cost of the laser.[/quote]

keep trying...maybe they'll assume responsibility for it

Wesdaman14 said:
yeah shipping should be like 4$ the rma center is in Florida Usa.

well as long as it doesn't go over the price of the laser don't worry about it. But if it does, simply order another one.

and wesdaman14, where in florida do you live? im right next to palm city

13 euro! O_O And I thought the $10 shipping I had to pay from Sweden was expensive... If the shipping was less, you could've done what I did. They told me that if the shipping didn't exceed 30% of the price (about $8) I should sent it back to them. Since the shipping cost was two dollars too much I $2 myself and they refunded $8 to my credit card. You could also do this and see it as you bought a new laser with 30% off. Just my thoughts.