Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

303 Laser Extreme Test

Alien Laser

Extreme TEST
laser was on for 1:30 minutes and its still working
water test pass :scowl:
i can imagine what the new members thinking what we are doing with the lasers :crackup:
:rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:

Encap

Amazed that it still is working---tough little 532nm there!

Seems quite a lot better than earlier itterations of Laser 303----maybe they had so many fail over time the Chinese figured out how to mass produce somewhat better more durable units at low cost --more robust low cost ir diodes and crystals too. Good to know.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
How well did the battery hold up during this marathon test?

Isaac Clarke

Banned
drop test and hammer test :eg: to see which is more durable an iphone or lazor!!!

Pi R Squared

drop test and hammer test :eg: to see which is more durable an iphone or lazor!!!
:crackup: A 532nm wouldn't pass those tests, I would bet on the iPhone, however given the cost of an iPhone I wouldn't test it. I remember some guy that dropped a $1000 Green WL from just a few inches while sitting at the table and it broke, I can't remember the thread it was a long time ago. Those damn DPSS lasers are too fragile.

Alan

Reactions: GSS

vortish

I have the 650 and the 532 all i need is the 405 and I will have all three. I wish they came in 445/473/520/612/670 that would be cool. I know that I have had my 650 on for 15 min before it got warm

Pman

Your a crazy man:) Are they supposed to be waterproof?

Alien Laser

Your a crazy man:) Are they supposed to be waterproof?
No i thing not the laser is working like new
the battery was still good in power only 2 or 3 bars down from 5 bars on my charger
:bowdown:

tomorrow i will smash the laser against concrete and see if it will still work :)
and drop 10lbs on it hehehe :D

Last edited:

ElectricPlasma

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol awesome vid :D I for one am surprised about the duty cycle, I know they aren't very powerful but damn... An hour and 30 mins is nice! Also nice to know they seem to be waterproof :p

GSS

Alien, thanks for doing this because I cant imagine how many of us thought of doing this at some point. How much power was this 303 putting out when it was going and going and going:whistle:

Last edited: