Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

30 Shipped Each!!!: Laser Safety Glasses

IsaacT

Hey guys, since I don't have any lasers anymore, it occurred to me that my LSG's could be doing more than just sitting in my closet. So, I have three units in my possession.

1. Eagle Pair 190-400nm & 560-640nm Laser Safety Goggles: These have the black frame around the edges and are OD4+
2. Eagle Pair 190-400nm & 580-760nm Laser Safety Goggles: These are a frameless style and are also OD4+

If you have any questions, throw 'em at me, I'll be glad to clarify. I also have some 26650 batteries on hand. If you want any of those let me know and we can discuss combined shipping. Thanks so much ya'll. Every I dollar I make from selling these will bring me closer to my goal of making a 488nm presentation laser so my coworkers can be jealous ;)

Pics:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Hey Rich, appreciate the thread bump, however per our PM’s I am not interested in buying a built laser, just a laser host, and I’m not interested in a flashlight host but specifically a custom built host matching the description I sent to you. Since it is going to be used in presentations I am strictly adhering to an elegant, pointer style build.

IsaacT

Dropping the prices!!! 35 shipped for each of the blue ones and 45 shipped for the red one! I'll combine shipping if you need a pair of each as well! That is 12-13 dollars off the cost of a new pair!

IsaacT

The red laser safety glasses have been SOLD! Both of the blue ones are still available and looking for their forever home!

IsaacT

Final Price Drop! 30 Shipped for each of these safety glasses! Remember, they are 46 shipped from Survival Lasers, so it is a really solid discount!!!