Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 very cheap laser at focalP.2x50mw and 1x30mw

hello boy...look at here....

Portable 30mW Portable Green Laser Pointer Pen (Black) $13.92 - Free Shipping price 13.92 30mw

50mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer (Black) $14.76 - Free Shipping
price:14.76 .50mw...and i need to understand if it uses a back swithc on/of or a momentary on push button that i see in the photo

50mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer (Black) $14.79 - Free Shipping price 14.79 50mw.

in the 2nd laser there is written:powered by one AA or two AA batteries (Battery not included). i don't undertand..! hoc could be powered by only 1.5 volt a laser?maybe they intend 1 AA lion battery 14500! i see that iut has a tube extender. in my opinion ..this could be a cheap host for any DIY purpose. IF it realy has a momentary on push button that i see on the body... i will buy it :) i hate back on/off switch laserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr XD

the 3rd laser.. uses a 18650 lion ...so... even if it is only 30mw... it's the perfect and cheap laser for who want to use a laser for a long time ...without to frequently charge battery! :) a laser with infinite life :)

I do believe it's meant to be run with one Li-type AA or two alkaline AA batteries. The tail button is probably just a bump, you'd expect the standard rubber tailcap if this were really a button. This is a nice find, 50mW greens seem to be getting cheaper all the time!

thanks for the link. The first interest me because the host look like the romisen in the DX website, i was looking for this host at a lower price to put some susie module inside it

cust11

Nice find! IIRC jayrob made a post about a FP green laser that also looked pretty good. Looks like the prices keep going down. I agree these would be perfect with a royfoss or o-like green module.

-Mike