Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 Laser Hosts in Perfect Condition

I have these 3 laser hosts for sale. One is from a 5mW Day GB violet laser (the rubber button is not the right size but it works) The other 2 are from focal price lasers. The star pen one comes with the diffraction grating tip and then there is the screw in the middle newwish. They all come with buttons and they also come with dummy boards that have a nice button on them. They also come with a little board stabilizer so that the board doesn't sink in when you press the button. The dummy boards have a resistor on them, if you solder before the resistor you don't need to remove it but if you want to solder after it simply scrape it off with your soldering iron, or I can do it for you. It takes 2 seconds.

Sorry, I forgot to set a price. How about $25 shipped for all 3.

Yeah it is not a tight fit so it does move around a little, but it is still functional. It was originally from another laser.

k. I guess i dont want all 3. i will pay you for the two that dont rattle if you still have them.