Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3.5w of red!!!

nicked from another forum

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3083

H

High_Octane

Post the info and pics!
I'm not signing up on another forum just to look at a few pics.

Isn't there a pic where they have even more of those diodes in an RGB projector? I guess if it gets the job done for a beamshow, I can't complain, but it isn't so impressive IMO. Its still not a laser beam, just a bunch of laser beams side by side. Same with a 50W diode array versus a 50W YAG, the YAG is MUCH more fun to play with and much more practical to use (IMO!)

copy and paste

Hello!
First, sorry for my bad english...
I don´t write many things here, I´m only the "small listener". I´m more active on another forums.
But I think I will present my new, homebuild red 3.5-4Watts laser.
There are coubled 24 Diodelasers where one Diode will be powered with ca. 180-200mW after the Optics.
All Diodes have their own Drivers, so a 24 Driver supply
On the picture you only see 23 Diodes, I damaged one and haven´t change it before the pic was shot.
I must change the mirrors and Justate the polarisation of the Laserdiodes new. At the moment the outputpower ist only ca. 2 Watts, but after changing mirrors and take some Adjustments I think I come up to 3.5 to 4Watts of nice red
Beamdata after The Collimination Telescope is ca. 4*4mm at <1.5mrad (I think more 1.2mrad).
Yes, the yustate takes manymany hours and you see that the mirrors wasen´t cleande (You see high power red diffused light).

andy I just signed up over there, is there some reason why a person must register in order to see the images? Likewise, would I or you be getting in trouble or looked down upon for sharing the images here on LPF?

tomcat

just join photonlexicon there quite good for advice on building xy scanners and spiros i was there before i found lpf through cpf

LaserCo said:
andy I just signed up over there, is there some reason why a person must register in order to see the images? Likewise, would I or you be getting in trouble or looked down upon for sharing the images here on LPF?

How do i know why you have to sign up to see the thread LOL, its not my forum???

PL forum is a great forum for people wanting to learn lots about scanners

If anybody wants to view pictures without having to register, log in with:

Username: asdffdsa
Password: asdffdsa

Oh my god that is simply amazing.
It must have taken a huge amount off time and effort to put that together not to mention money. I am very impressed it looks amazing especially were the beam focusses in the collimator. Respect for the dude who put that thing toghether.

Kenom

it probably doesn't burn except for the one place where all the beams converge. that isn't even a true convergance as it's as Psuedo said just a bunch of beams side by side. It's one impressive setup but the termination isn't well put together. having all those beams side by side just isn't as effective as using multiple cubes and combining them.

Kenom said:
it probably doesn't burn except for the one place where all the beams converge.  that isn't even a true convergance as it's as Psuedo said just a bunch of beams side by side.  It's one impressive setup but the termination isn't well put together.  having all those beams side by side just isn't as effective as using multiple cubes and combining them.

a cube will only combine tw beams no more

they are side by side but then Colliminated into one beam