Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2nd mod poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date

Who do you want to see as 2nd mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 8382

C0ld asked for it ;) (sorry photonaholic for the typo, I was sure it was that way lol

Jerry, photonaholic and Niko have renounced to the position, don't vote them.

Last edited by a moderator:

to be honest most of the choices on that list would all do a spectacular job its hard to pick one.

Things

You have to vote first ...

EDIT: What? That's not a public poll?

Last edited:
I'd love to help, guys, but I'm so freaking busy with university I might not get in time to hammer the trolls :( I can take care of stuff via PM, though.

Kenom

ya need to remove Niko and jerry from the poll. Niko and jerry have indicated they will not or cannot be mod so voting for them is irrelevant. Things was argued that he cannot participate because he is "part of my team" even tho he isn't. He helped with development of a few things, but his part was so insignificant that he really can't be counted as part. I had others that threw in ideas as well should we exclude them too?

I vote Dave as he stated he would be honored to moderate.

From my point of view, poll is already solved...

Dave, take good care of the banhammer.

As I said in the other thread just before it got closed, I own one forum, moderate another and am sorting out business arrangements to go "top floor" on a third.

There is not enough hours in the day to take on a fourth.

I am very honored to even be on that list, Thank you! that made my whole day.

Arayan

My first vote was for Wayne but he is already very busy, so my vote is for Dave, in my opinion, a good choice too

I felt VERY HONORED to even be picked for this list. Thanks for the warm fuzzy I got from it. GOOD LUCK to the next MOD, (DAVE ?)............rob