Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

2019-nCoV - VERY CRITICAL SITUATION. !DANGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCowboy

Good idea to take some zinc too.

Seoul_lasers

Ok... was just trying to get something clarified about the claim made in the video nothing more.
Youtube has lots of BS. This poster has made some accurate points about CoVID-19 in the past few months but
the vitamin thing threw me for a loop and puzzled me. Didn't seem to make sense.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
It's Cyp., he does that. Human beings, go figure.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Yes, there is some promising results from studies that there MAYBE some longer lasting immunity, but it is not known yet. Meanwhile, Trump is touting another treatment, Oleandrin, a suppliment from the toxic oleander plant that was brought to his attention by Mike Lindell founder of My Pillow and holds stock in the company that makes this garbage. Sounds like another hydroxychloroquine, which the FDA has now admitted it has no efficacy with this or any virus.

Last edited:

hakzaw1

DAMN Paul--

Sad that things will likely get worse long before they get better.
While taking classes to become Covid Contact Tracer I have been reading a lot every day.
Its clear that the USA was steered in thw worst possible direction.. There was not end coming.
Saddest part-- history tells us that trying to go back to 'normal' has had terrible consenquenses.
Read about the Spanish Flu (which BTW did not come from or got started in Spain.)

There was a big parade in Philly to help the efforts to fund WW! (War Bonds--1918 - 1919) about as many who attended Mardi Gras 2020-- A HUGE mistake that.\, as of now-- we do not know actually how BAD --. One pandemic long ago killed as many as 50 million at that time it was 1/3rd of the worlds population -- survivers either died of became immune--so nobody was untouched.

while I DO need the money I am also motivated to help my fellow man==Contact Tracing is the number one tool to save us aside from a 'cure' --w/o CT the Ebola (in Africa) outbreak my have never ended. My three certified CT classes are all free--and I will be working ONLY from home. Pay starts at some , strats at 15$ per hour while others pat $17 to start-learn enough to be a trainer and pay is as much as $30 per hour. I will never meet any of my cases or their contacts..OR their contacts.. How can we help--glad you asked-1) be very aware of the symptoms that START two or more days after exposure. AND once tested that becomes a record .. not public BUT the various Health Departments can see. as do the CTs of course.

Lots is changing fast-- some say a 6 foot distance shoud be 12 feet-- th 14 days of quarintine might, in some rare cases can be as long as two months-- Asyptomatic cases have no or just a few to the >13 signs and symptoms- the fever-- not all have one and it happens after or more days.. if your fingers or face turns blue- you will be dying very soon..

Younger people often have no signs and therefore can spread this disease unknowingly.
A 'bigger' exposure often means a worse case.. Some were saying that a mask is enough- and and some say wearing a mask and a face shield is 'overkill' ( what a POOR word choice)

One of the easiest places to get infected--elevators- you are enclosed and VERY close- and if the infected cough or sneeze or yell or sing etc- that is very bad--take the stairs'

SARs (the virus) enters our eyes-mouth- nose.. and then we get Covid (the disease)
Just testing avacodos for ripe ones could get you infected if someone also touches-
I no longer eat any of the free samples at stores and most stores no longer offer samples.
SARs does not 'live' long on most surfaces... or on stuff frozen or cooked.

Once you touch a place where others touched BAD habit == never let your fingrers touch your face--masks help with that==and almost all of us touch our faces MANY times per hour.
When you go to touch your face your mask will remind you to STOP doing that
Clear face shields are a cheap as $1.39 when you buy 10 at eekbay. My grocery store sells nice ones for only $4-- another way to protect your eyes is sun glasses or clear safety glasses or goggles. It is just plain CRAZY to worry about how you look these days --instead think about how you will look in a casket. scary right?

To become a CT do search --classes are from John Hopkins= U of Florida and U of Texas.

I read that there is paid training BUT I have not looked into that yet.
You will prolly need a smart fone and good internet conection. All the questions you need to ask are in the forms you fill out as you interview the cases and contacts.
Cases get Isolated-- contacts get quarantined.
Some will resist-- we need to explain that doing this will be better for them-- thier F&F and the community. There is NO time to do this slowly-- faster is not just much better it is a MUST.
I will not tell the contacts who infected them (the case)- or who else is a contact.

We are lucky ATM there are apps that are a huge help.. When a case is found we know that at once-- GPS and social groups like facebook helps the cases to remember where they were- and who was there -- so I suggest you keep some kind of track about who you where and when you were exposed.. closer than 6 feet and 10 min+ in most cases is bad.

RedCowboy

Wrecking the economy has been worse for America than covid19. People have died all around the world, no nation has stopped covid19 at the line, no nation has kept it out or kept it from causing deaths.

7500 Americans die EVERY DAM DAY from natural causes, that's 2,800,000 a year mostly from cancer and heart disease, this is before covid19.......covid19 is a flipping pimple on the ass of daily American deaths because of the 170K who died in the last 6 months many were going to die anyway (((((( The vast majority of covid19 deaths are among old people who were going to die soon anyway. ))))) At the end of the year we will see that the total US deaths are not 2,800,000 plus the covid deaths but that most of the covid deaths are among the 2,800,000 that were going to die.

In Sweden they did nothing and long term will be no different, yes more deaths up front but not the economic destruction.

I track the CDC numbers every day and in my state of Georgia where we have not shut down, in my metro county of Dekalb a county of nearly 1 million people here are the covid -19 deaths. Remember of the 7500 normal daily US deaths among 330 million Dekalb county makes up 1/330 wgich is what .....about 27 deaths a day 810 per month in Dekalb from normal causes before covid19. ( Yes I know it's 30.4 average days per month )

This is the running total of covid deaths.

4-16-20 in Dekalb TOTAL 27 covid deaths.
5-16-20 in Dekalb TOTAL 81 covid deaths. That's 54 deaths in 30 days from covid19 and 810 deaths from normal natural causes.
6-16-20 in Dekalb TOTAL 152 covid deaths. That's 71 deaths in 30 days from covi19 and another 810 deaths from normal natural causes.
7-16-20 in Dekalb TOTAL 186 covid deaths. That's 34 deaths in 30 days from covid19 and another 810 deaths from normal natural causes.
8-16-20 in Dekalb TOTAL 264 covid deaths. That's 78 deaths in 30 days from covid19 and another 810 deaths from normal natural causes.

In the last 120 days in my 1 million person metro county we have had 237 covid19 deaths and 3240 normal natural deaths.

YES 237 COVID19 DEATHS and 3240 NORMAL NATURAL EVERY DAY DEATHS ......and we are not shut down, we don't have a mask mandate. NONE IF THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT, not the 3200 normal deaths or the 240 special deaths many of whom NO MOST of whom were going to die soon anyway.

With over 5 million tested positive I can expect by the time 100 million would be tested positive which would mean 330 million would actually have had it that the total covid19 death toll in Dekalb would be under 5000 out of a million so 1/2 of 1% will die from covid in my million person metro county if no vaccine and no new treatments, but most will be old and sick people who were going to die soon ( within a few years ) anyway......do we shut down and become communist over this .......I say NO, I say HELL NO ! Besides shutting down hasn't stopped it.

SANY5380.JPGSANY5381.JPGSANY5382.JPGSANY5383.JPG

CORRECTION Dekalb has 760K population 266 covid deaths. Gwinnette has 960K population and 293 covid deaths.......so ballpark avg.is good enough to prove the point that normal natural deaths far outpace covid and include covid. People under 40 years old for the most part have nothing to worry about from covid and under 60 not that much, not enough to shut down and become communist which won't stop it either.

Wear your mask, wash your hands, keep your distance and don't riot in the streets like a moron and we will get through this without becoming communist which wouldn't stop covid.

Last edited:

paul1598419

Paul DOES NOT wish the death toll was higher. My wish was that Trump had taken this seriously from the start, but being the narcissist he is only sees things that will benefit him personally. We have 60 million doses of hydroxychloroquine in the Strategic Reserve which will likely stay there until they expire and then will be destroyed. Someone likely made a lot of money on that.

Coonie

I'm amazed how the mods allow this to continue on this thread. They said to stop bringing in politics but no one has listened. And why should anyone listen when no one gets punished?

paul1598419

I have not said anything that is not true.......and everything I've said pertains directly with this pandemic. People were drinking bleach in an effort to cure themselves of this virus. You would think it not necessary to point but that bleach works against all living things, but we've got Trump.

Coonie

Oh my god shut up paul. Gee wiz that's all you bitch about. Trump this trump that. I think RedCowboy is right, you probably do wish the worse just so you can complain about Trump even more...

ElectricPlasma

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm amazed how the mods allow this to continue on this thread. They said to stop bringing in politics but no one has listened. And why should anyone listen when no one gets punished?
You're right Coonie, however it is difficult to control what can and cannot be posted on a public forum, even if warning is given. Nevertheless, this thread has degenerated into politics, vitamins, and the meme that Cyparagon made, so I'll close this thread.

The current situation with COVID-19 has become a new normal, and virtually everyone is informed on the topic now. If there is a need in the future for another thread regarding COVID-19, we can make another one. And to everyone reading, please understand that as a moderator it's difficult to follow every thread on the site, especially large ones like this. Coonie, and others, next time consider reporting the thread (or specific posts), that will more easily and swiftly get our attention.

I advise the members who wish to continue the conversation regarding politics to discuss their views in the thread dedicated to the subject, here: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/politics-and-general-debates-thread.105020/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.