Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

2019-nCoV - VERY CRITICAL SITUATION. !DANGER!

paul1598419

Yeah, as this is all new, no one knows yet about immunity to this virus. If it is like other coronaviruses, there should be some immunity, but no one knows yet how long that will last.

CDBEAM777

These Maskless, Ignorant, Self centered, Macho or Lady Tough, F'ing Ass Hats..really Chap my ASS !! OK...Do not wear a mask....I could care if you live or die !!! Do not tell me to crawl in my Hole !!! Screw U... Oh my GOD...this really lites my fuse !!! CDBeam

paul1598419

There's another article in the Washington Post today about Pence not wearing a mask when he visited the Mayo Clinic as they were all emailed ahead of time of the need to do so to keep from infected others at the clinic. Pence said he is tested often and didn't wear one for that reason, but it begs the question why he wouldn't wear one if asked to do so by the Clinic.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Well that sucked. I was down for 3 weeks solid with a temp' of 102+. My covid test came back negative but my Dr is sure that's what it was. I'll get my antibody test later today.

But on the bright side, it never got into my chest in any serious way. If I can get the antibodies without going through the double pneumonia I'll call it a win!

GSS

Well that sucked. I was down for 3 weeks solid with a temp' of 102+. My covid test came back negative but my Dr is sure that's what it was. I'll get my antibody test later today.

But on the bright side, it never got into my chest in any serious way. If I can get the antibodies without going through the double pneumonia I'll call it a win!
I hope for the best Wizard;)
To not know exactly if you have it or not has to be exhausting on the psyche:(

RedCowboy

Glad to see you're feeling better WizardG, I had something in Jan. and I felt really drained, it lasted 2 weeks with another week of relapse after I missed a nights sleep, I heard there was something going around in my area, it even made the local news but we didn't know what it was, still don't.......today I saw that some young kids caught some bug which caused them autoimmune responses.........seems like we could be getting hit with several new bugs and I also think we are not being told everything.

lasersbee

I had to go grocery shopping yesterday. I discovered a new species of animal which I have dubbed the "mask-less jackass".
These Maskless, Ignorant, Self centered, Macho or Lady Tough, F'ing Ass Hats..really Chap my ASS !! OK...Do not wear a mask....I could care if you live or die !!! Do not tell me to crawl in my Hole !!! Screw U... Oh my GOD...this really lites my fuse !!! CDBeam
Can't agree more with you guys. The selfish "mask-less jackass" A-Holes
that put themselves and others at risk should all be taken to a common
holding area since they are intent to catch the Virus or are just Clueless
Morons.

@Paul.... I don't agree with Trump trying to ease off business shut down
restrictions.... but I can see why. I think it is still too early.

Saw this yesterday about relaxing restrictions too soon....

Jerry

paul1598419

A new study published in the Lancet today looked at 96,000 patients taking Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine with or without a macrolide such as azithromycin in an observational study of patients from around the world and found no evidence of benefits and serious evidence of harm from cardiac events.

Of those taking Hydroxychloroquine alone patients had an increase mortality of 34% and an increase in heart morbidity of 137%. For Chloroquine the mortality was 37% and morbidity increase of 256%. With the addition of azithromycin the morbidity in the Chloroquine increased to 411% and in the Hydroxychloroquine that increase was 301%.

David Maron MD, director or preventive cardiology at Stanford School of Medicine said, "these findings provide absolutely no reason for optimism that these drugs might be useful in the prevention or treatment of covid-19."