Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

2019-nCoV - VERY CRITICAL SITUATION. !DANGER!

Coonie

omg the tp thing is insanity. I guess tp is the most important thing in the world to these people

Airtech

The Dems were disgusting in the way they held up aid to dying Americans threatening not to vote for the stimulus unless they got what they wanted including 1 Billion dollars for Obama phones amongst many other things that had nothing to do with the virus crisis. They should all be strung up.

RedCowboy

The Dems were disgusting in the way they held up aid to dying Americans threatening not to vote for the stimulus unless they got what they wanted including 1 Billion dollars for Obama phones amongst many other things that had nothing to do with the virus crisis. They should all be strung up.

Agreed !

Weather the Cytokine Storm!
LOL..........That's what really gets some of the older victims and if chloroquine helps them then by God let the doctors use it.

paul1598419

Really?! Fox News again. You really need to find a better link if you want anyone to take it seriously. They are the ONLY network news organization that is the propaganda arm of Trump's reelection prospects. Read any real newspaper or watch any other network news organization and you will find a completely different story. There were no abortions funds proposed by Democrats. That is an outright lie. No one could have done a worse job of preparing the country for this outbreak. Now, we only have mitigation left as a way to keep from overwhelming the entire health system in the US. This will not be over early like it has been in South Korea or China. Settle in for many months of this.

RedCowboy

paul.......You are a liar and so is the liberal run media, I have seen the liberal run media flat out make shit up just like you do, it's worse than political spin it's a false narrative and fabricated propaganda, CNN will not report derogatory news about democrats they will talk about something else, it's almost comical when the whole world is talking about something good Trump did CNN will be replaying something from 4 years ago or doing a report on something eles, FOX NEWS is real news, CNN is liberal propaganda.

Fox news has much higher viewership than cnn or the others and this in a world where your polls say democrats are the majority.........wonder why that is ?

How about a BLOOMBERG video ? Will that do for you ?

Last edited:

RedCowboy

The whole nation is in for many months of this just like the whole world has been, this was not controllable/containable because it has been here spreading since before we were aware of it.

There was community spread COVID19 as well as what they knew about, they kept finding community spread COVID19, this was never containable because we never had U.S. patient #1, we never had the original source into the U.S. and we never had the ability to test everyone all at the start.

This global pandemic disaster is not Trumps fault or the CDC, it's Chinas fault if it's anyones fault.

Seoul_lasers

Wow, both of you want to argue politics when your fellow countrymen are dying.
This petty bickering is why nothing in the US will ever get solved because the entire country is polarized blue vs red / asses vs elephants. Please, I beg you put your political differences aside and work together. == hence the name of your country -- the United States of America.. Time to put United back in your name and fast!

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, both of you want to argue politics when your fellow countrymen are dying.
This petty bickering is why nothing in the US will ever get solved because the entire country is polarized blue vs red / asses vs elephants. Please, I beg you put your political differences aside and work together. == hence the name of your country -- the United States of America.. Time to put United back in your name and fast!
Totally agree with this statement.

-Alex

Seoul_lasers

From what I have heard, patient #1 traveled from Wuhan, China to Sea-Tac International Airport on January 15 via a non-direct route. He noticed symptoms after he had returned from a trip and reached out to doctors on Jan. 19 to test for the virus. By the time he reached out to medical professionals the damage was already done.
This single person was responsible for infecting 75 people in Seattle alone, those 75 people went on to infect countless people across the US. This is the origin of the current outbreak that is currently wreaking havok across the US.

Last edited:

RedCowboy

No nation has been able to effect early containment.
With so much international travel and the U.S. boarders being so porous it's no surprise that we couldn't have contained this fast spreading virus even if we had patient zero early on and many cases of community spread COVID19 were found with no link to patient zero.

I can not stand by when paul regurgitates the current liberal disinformation and we are not united, we are divided and people are getting angry about it because the lies and misinformation gets in the way of correcting the problems because voters are misinformed and paul knows this, paul wants his liberal agenda to advance at any cost.

Last edited:

Seoul_lasers

That's what they thought but were wrong, they later found many cases of community spread covid19 that don't link back to patient #1 so apparently they were wrong and as so many people travel internationally and our boarders are so porous it's no surprise.

I can not stand by when paul regurgitates the current liberal disinformation, paul knows it's false but he also knows it sows doubt about the sins of his side, that's why he repeats it, because all he cares about is his agenda of liberal policy at any cost.
I would say the misinformation is comprehensive when it comes to politics and we are not united, we are divided and people are getting angry about it because the lies and misinformation keeps much of anything from getting done to correct the problems.
The rest of the outbreak is most certainly community driven... that I totally agree with. The initial case or ground zero is Seattle-Tacoma
on January 15th. We were also notified of this case as patient 1 might have come through Vancouver Intl. Airport. ( this later turned out to be false) A small cluster of cases of COVID-19 formed in early February in BC

The first recorded Canadian COVID 19 case was imported directly from WuHan on Jan 25th to Ontario.

- on the subject of misinformation, I agree... Any misinformation, especially now is proving deadly. Both sides need to stop.

RedCowboy

There is no easy answer to this and I really hate that people are going to die, I hope as a nation we can make the best choices to minimize suffering while doing what we have to and avoiding the trap of shooting ourselves in the foot trying to go too far one way or the other and resist those who will try to exploit this situation.......I suppose our path will be adjusted as much as possible on the fly until we either have enough survivor immunity or a vaccine, until then I hope everyone will do all they can to prevent worsening the problems we are facing and remember to protect the most vulnerable among us those being our seniors from exposure as much as is possible, 80% of our covid19 deaths are people 65+ years old.

paul1598419

I looked at your so-called newspapers. thedailcoin.org is not a newspaper. In fact the article starts out by calling Democrats satanic and outright saying people will be coming to harm or kill them. That isn't news! It's right wing propaganda. And the rest?! thelibertbeacon.com, conservativeangle.com, or breitbart?! Really?! Breitbart?! The lie factory that Trump used to divide people. When I said newspaper I meant one that is printed on paper like the Washington Post. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, etc. Those are REAL newspapers. They don't use confrontational rhetoric and actually fact check their sources.

Trump floated a new plan today that he is thinking of quarantining New York, New Jersey and parts of Connecticut. The governors of these states are having none of it. I have actually been in a place under martial law. The Mississippi Gulf Coast after hurricane Camille in 1969 was under martial law. The National Guard were everywhere, but only many days after the hurricane. Trump's plan is to shut the barn door weeks after the cow left. It is just like Trump's other plans......too little, too late.

Seoul_lasers

I think I am just going to request this thread to be locked. Very little useful info being shared here.
I had requested people share their experiences with COVID-19 in their communities and what is being done.
Ideas for sanitizers, homemade ethanol, UVC sterilizers, etc ... Maybe I am a naive Canuck, but I wasn't expecting politics, especially at a time like this.

Very depressing to see that you are willing to derail my thread with useless political crap. --- I am very disappointed.
Take your politics elsewhere please--- It is not the thread to be doing this.

paul1598419 and RedCowboy

Going to request a lock.

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I am just going to request this thread to be locked. Very little useful info being shared here.
I had requested people share their experiences with COVID-19 in their communities and what is being done.
Ideas for sanitizers, homemade ethanol, UVC sterilizers, etc ... Maybe I am a naive Canuck, but I wasn't expecting politics, especially at a time like this.

Very depressing to see that you are willing to derail my thread with useless political crap. --- I am very disappointed.
Take your politics elsewhere please--- It is not the thread to be doing this.

paul1598419 and RedCowboy

Going to request a lock.
Hey Seoul, I rejected your request for a thread locking. I think this thread is very valuable for members to come and update each other on what is going on.

Red and paul, please avoid any more political posting on here. Anymore will get deleted and if continued may result in a short ban.

-Alex