Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw Red Laser BeamQ

Hey im new to the forums and lasers in general . ive been looking allot into lasers lately, and i have a axis laser housing on the way to put my LG DVD burner diode in.

Through my other research i found this laser www beamq com / 200mw-red-laser-pointer-black-p-83 html (cant post links)

Its wayyy cheaper than dragon lasers, wicked lasers, etc for the power. but i was just wondering if anybody has any experience with this brand???

and yes i searched the forums before i posted :p

thanks,
Tyler

zaugger said:
unfortunately i do live in the US..   :-?  and why is it not trusted?
By not being trusted, I mean that not many people have bought from them. Nobody knows whether they are a scam, or are a good company. Why take a risk if you don't have to?
With the Dildalaser, many people are offering a service to ship them into the US. Look around the Buy/Sell/Trade section to see if anyone is selling one, or you can buy a "do-it-yourself" laser professionally made from members of the forum.

zaugger said:
unfortunately i do live in the US..   :-?  and why is it not trusted?

zaugger said:
unfortunately i do live in the US.. :-? and why is it not trusted?

Kaidomain sells to the US. I just got mine! IT took three weeks but I finally got it. You can get it shipped EMS but its like $25. I think that takes 3-5 days. The laser that they sell is the exact same as the DX dilda 200mw laser. It sells for $54. They show it with batterys but it doesnt come with any...

Gazoo

unfortunately i do live in the US.. :-? and why is it not trusted?

When anyone makes claims like "The best in the world! The cheapest in the world!" it raises a red flag. Neither of those statements are true and they are very misleading. I think you will get a ton of satisfaction building your own. You can do it for much less and have a 300mw to 400mw laser depending on how hard you want to push the diode, and you can say its the best in the world because you built it..lol. I don't have a dilda but from what I have read about them, they are good deal.

Not to forget... his 200mW Red Laser is over 3 times the price of a Dilda..
And if you buy from O-Like (Susie) the charger and batteries are included
as well.

Jerry

Why you didn't trust us ?

The first example why I wont trust your company is that youre stating that youre selling a "Blue Violet" Laser - these lasers usually have a wavelenght of 405nm
- but in your Laser Pointers by NM section you say this laser has 473nm - this would be a "true" blue[And the Blu Ray laser costs 200usd which is far too much!].
Also you say that youre red lasers are 652nm but they are 650nm.
I think youre just another seller who has no clue of what he is selling!