Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw laser with quick delivery to uk.

i know i have a post like this but ill get to the point. can anyone tell me a good place with quick delivery to the uk that sells 200mw around £40-£50.

A 200mW 532nm laser for $60-$70? Not going to happen.

laserbtb sells a 150mW 532nm laser in a pen host for $70, & they will ship to the UK. Link if your interested:
LP 515nm 532nm 1-150

-Alex

Agreed!

I would check out Odicforce lasers (google them)

They are a UK company I've used lots of times... Maybe not the best but so much better than that other site you posted on your previous post.

Agreed!

I would check out Odicforce lasers (google them)

They are a UK company I've used lots of times... Maybe not the best but so much better than that other site you posted on your previous post.

Oh that's cool. I rarely see U.K. laser sites online. But after looking at the site, it seems they are merely resellers of products made by Chinese companies. (judging by all the laser hosts and pens also sold on eBay). If they just take the hosts from these Chinese sellers and then install higher quality diodes, then that would be nice but the site doesn't tell me anything about their products.

I know Laserbtb manufactures their own lasers and tells you what type of diodes they use. But then again they are still a Chinese company. They just sell higher quality products than the typical resellers from Hong Kong.

Edit: after researching a bit more, it seems they are a decent company

Last edited: