Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW blu-ray $82

i bought about 8 or 10 100 mw units i cant remember all were 50% underpowered

well its like this, what i really learned, dont buy from chinese manufacturers, make your own blue ray instead we have DIY's here

D

Deleted member 8382

when it comes to bluray I totally agree with you.

now don't get me wrong most lasers come from china -some good some not so good

Viasho-CNI-good newish wicked not so good

Its specs are: "Blue/violet beam output at 532nm wavelength."

I am soooo confused... :^(

;^)

probably is just a 405nm. im also confused, thats like a way to make people do 50/50 desicion and risk it for a very attractive price.

And the box of that laser say "Green Laser Pointer".

Last edited:
I have gone ahead and ordered this laser. I don't mind taking one for the team. I will post results when it arrives. My readings won't be the most accurate as my meter is bad at 405nm readings. Is there anyone who lives in the bay area who would want to get together for a laser testing/showing off session? preferably someone with a thermopile laser meter.

Thanks Yobresal :)

Btw I'm in the bay area, don't having testing equipment but my friend on the forum here is as well.

You're a little far away in napa though, San Mateo county here

I am actually living in SF and I work in Benicia. Sometimes I stay in Napa. That's where my folks live.

i would love to come and play with some lasers, but its a little bit far. There is NO ONE close to me that enjoys lasers as much as i do. no one :(
its not really cool that i dont have anyone that i can share my hobby with :(

but to get the the thread: I asked the live help section of focalprice to ask for some good specefications.

Same here, I hope they give a correct one. The reply I received said that it is a 532nm :^( , I asked to double check... no reply yet.

I asked the live help section of focalprice to ask for some good specefications.