Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200+mw red pointer

S

SenKat

Check my sig for the picture of it - focusable optics, too !  I bought two of them, only need one !  Runs off of CR 123 batts (2 of them) and burns the crap outta everything !  Tail switch for constant on operation.  I have about $240.00 invested in it - so make a reasonable offer.

Goofy video of it in action : www.stonetek.org/VIDS/blasting.wmv

S

SenKat

Lithium type CR123 batteries. They are 3.6 volts each - last a LOOONG time. Somewhat easily replaceable by rechrgeable Lithium Ion CR123 batteries as well. They are generally sold as "photo" batteries. they look like shrunken down C cell batteries.

T

timelord

laserk said:
what are CR 123 batts?
[smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Attachments

• CR123A_battery.jpg
    CR123A_battery.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 128
L

laser

Timelord said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1170731047/0#4 date=1170796478]Cheater !  ;D
That's Tarzans monkey  :D
[/quote]

what?

anyway...thanks for clearing that up... that looks like a big battery!

Sniper

How long have you Used it like in hours?

Yea why are those batteries so big?

S

SenKat

Sniper said:
How long have you Used it like in hours?

Yea why are those batteries so big?

Maybe three hours total - and the batteries are less long than AAA batts.....just wider - about the size of say, ten nickles or so stacked up....they hold 3.6 volts each - high capacity= bigger size :cool: