Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200 mW laser effect

what does the 200mW DX laser do to human skin? or a black dot on the skin? would love to know...

I have actually done this. Not with the dilda but with a different 200mW+ red. It doesnt really hurt. It just burns the sharpie away. it might give a slight sting but nothing major. Its not that bad. You should try...But with a blu-ray thats a whole different story...That hurts...dont even try it lol...

With the b-ray you might just decide to do some scarification and save money on tatoos. ;-)

sbdwag

I have actually done this. Not with the dilda but with a different 200mW+ red. It doesnt really hurt..

Just make sure you focus it real tight at about 2 inches from your wrist. All you should feel is a tiny prick punch.

Right !!! oh and dont mind the burning hair smell thats nothing lol.

:lasergun:

Perhaps Im slightly more sensitive to pain than you are

regards
sbdwag

Last edited:
With the b-ray you might just decide to do some scarification and save money on tatoos. ;-)

yeah.. if you prefer an extremely crappy job and in black and white.. lol

btw... the burning hair smell comes with the package :) whenever my laser get here i will post the video on youtube... i will post the link when i do it.

"you call that 45W C02 a laser? no... THIS is a laser!"
:lasergun: "you call that 45W C02 a laser? no... THIS is a laser!"
(love it)
lol

what about compare 200mw green with 200mw blue-violet?
will the blue-violet sting about double?

Emc2

I have done this with my O-Like new style red laser....the black sharpie on the back of the hand behind the thumb. Yeah it hurts, you have to make the sharpie black dot at least 1/4" in diamater to match the same size of the beam (unfocused beam). It hurts immeadiately and I have gotten blistered skin and scabbs from it. That 200mW red laser is really strong. Be careful. You can also shine the beam (again unfocused) on the top of your thigh with blue jeans on and it will get hot pretty fast and the pain will increase. Do this at your own risk as lasers are not toys. Treat them with respect.

-T