Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 quick questions

Just 2 quick questions.

1. Are dragonlasers.com any good? I like that they offer hard to find lasers like orange/yellow and aqua blue. The look pretty decent but looks can be deceiving.

2. Whats the right URL for jet lasers? I put in jetlasers.com and I get brought to an all chinese site that makes little sense. Also google searching "jet lasers" brings up a bunch of URLS "Jetlasers.com, Jetlasers.net, Jetlasers.org, etc. I wan't to make sure I find the right one.

Thanks.

Reactions: ARG

Yes, Dragonlasers and very good. Dragonlasers is a reseller of CNI lasers which are known to be very good.

The URL is dragonlasers.org

Also check out laserglow if you want. They are also a reseller of CNI lasers.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I'm basically checking out all the decent laser sellers and bookmarking them for when I have money again.

Just thinking about having a yellow and/or aqua laser makes me excited. Even though they're generally only 5 mW (and occasionally 30) and expensive as all hell something about the exclusivity and uniqueness makes it worth it XD. But try explaining that to my friends who just see my spending 500$ on a laser pointer.

Thanks.

I'm basically checking out all the decent laser sellers and bookmarking them for when I have money again.

Just thinking about having a yellow and/or aqua laser makes me excited. Even though they're generally only 5 mW (and occasionally 30) and expensive as all hell something about the exclusivity and uniqueness makes it worth it XD. But try explaining that to my friends who just see my spending 500$ on a laser pointer.

Tell me about it brother. People just don't understand spending hundreds of dollars on lasers (not sure I even do :p ) but lasers are just so amazing. As for exotic wavelengths yes they are expensive. I really like the 589nm yellow. It's just a beautiful color.

As for great laser companies also check out jetlasers.

I very much hope it is JetLasers.org as I have recently ordered $500 worth of stuff there. :)

The web site seems almost broken it is so slow to load (in California, US) but it does work and they have been responsive to email questions (< 24h for a response).

Last edited:

Tmack

I've had great experiences with dragon lasers. A 1w 447 spartan and a hulk ultra 300mw . Both came relatively fast and very overspec. Their customer service is amazing. I've even heard of people buying a certain strength laser, not being happy with the strength, even though they were on spec, dragon let them return them, spend the extra money to upgrade. Talk to Adam at dragon, very good guy.

I very much hope it is JetLasers.org as I have recently ordered $500 worth of stuff there. :)

The web site seems almost broken it is so slow to load (in California, US) but it does work and they have been responsive to email questions (< 24h for a response).

Haha same for me! Very slow to load and in Northern Cali! But I have found they are a great company and Gray is just 100% fantastic, Im definitely going to stick with them for awhile!

Well between DragonLasers, LaserBTB, and LaserGlow, I should be able to get all the colors to make a laser rainbow :D

Now I just need a few thousand $ to afford them all.

Well between DragonLasers, LaserBTB, and LaserGlow, I should be able to get all the colors to make a laser rainbow :D

Now I just need a few thousand $ to afford them all.

I wouldn't buy from LaserGlow, sure they have high quality but they are extremely over-priced.

Personally im sticking with JL.

NO4H99

if you are just looking for good companies, also check out laserbtb to your list. Its another good company, a little bit cheaper though.

Yeah I've got laserbtb as well. LaserGlow is pretty expensive but I *think* they have a few wavelengths that nobody else does.

NO4H99

Don't forget about all the custom builders on the forum. If its not a dpss color, many of them would be glad to help you for a very fair price.

Tmack

The members by far have the best lasers for your money. No4a and I know that well ;) nice sig Noah. Have to change mine now.

Tmack

Check out my sig. Almost everything is from members! And I wouldn't have it any other way.