Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 lasers 4 sale

Class 3R Laser

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
2 lasers 4 sale
I HAVE 2 LASERS UP FOR SALE;
The 1st is a 'MILOS' made STINGRAY II @ 405nm's & 125mW's. Less than one hour use on it, & was treated like a new-born baby. Includes; batteries & charger, original box & Certification Papers from MILOS himself. A review & pictures of this laser can be seen in the REVIEW SECTION (ARCHIVES) of the FORUM.
The 2nd is a RAYFOSS GREEN @ 532nm's & 80mW's-100mW's, depending on the battery configuration, there are 2 options to choose from. This laser has an adjustable focus, aperture cover, rear safety key lock, side mounted push on/off button & an extra battery tube section, for use with the 2nd battery configuration. This unit also has less than 1 hour use on it, & was also treated like a new-born baby. Pictures & additional information can be seen by accessing the RAYFOSS.com site & entering PART # RF532-100mW DP.
I'm looking to sell BOTH units together for $160.00/ OBO. I MAY be willing to split the pair up, depending on the offer. Send me a PM please to discuss single sale prices. Well, that's about all for now. Thanks for looking & reading & I hope to hear from some of you soon. ADIOS AMIGOS.......rob

MY RAINBOW OF LASER COLORS
LPM-LASERBEE I DELUXE/DATA LOGGING
MY FAVORITE LASERS;
VIOLET-405nm.-1 DIY by L.I.B. & 1 "MILOS" Stingray II
BLUE-473nm.-1 LASERGLOW- Aquarius
GREEN-532nm.-1 DIY by L.I.B. & 1 NOVA-LASERS ALPHA125
YELLOW-593.5nm.-1 LASERGLOW- Rigel
ORANGE-635nm.-1 ATLASNOVA- Laser
RED-660nm.-1 DIY by L.I.B. & 1 Dilda-Laser
NUMEROUS OTHER ASSORTED LASERS
LASER GOGGLES, OPTICS, & ACCESSORIES :wave:

user_online.gif