Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

2.5w mitts available techood

badboybilly

Only 4 available, double beam maybe tripple!
Only 3 left looks like my thread was worth posting!

Techood isn't a new seller and he has had these before!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/262381275353?_mwBanner=1

Can someone move this thread to the red posts please sorry!

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi EP,
Yes they are a lot cheaper from O Like and 100.00 is a good reason not to get gouged by some sellers. All i all it's still a good find BBB maybe they will come down a bit who knows. But i doubt it look at what they are doing with the 08's ouch!!

Rich:)

Light superglue

Can this thread be moved to Red Lasers please?

In some of threads there I have read that O-like does not have these diodes in stock even if they are listed. Can anyone confirm that this is not true?

I am asking because I was thinking to buy and test this funny thing - Laser beam combining Mirrow mount/holder - from him, but why not order this 2.5W red diode to test as well?

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
People make mistakes all the time it's no biggie this thread is in the wrong section . BBB was most likely thinking about another awesome 445 build he had on his mind and was side tracked with the 2 or 3 beam diode which is a great diode for effect. Well i heard some time back that Podo had some of these diodes for sale about 150.00 or so if i'm not mistaken.

Rich:)

paul1598419

These have been around for quite some time now. They still pop up from new sellers from time to time. I remember when they first came out I was put off by the two to three beam output of the diode. You could do basically the same thing with a multiple Mits 500 mW build.